Page 1179 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 17967910791129116911771178117911801181118912291279 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Mandy was great fun, full of mischief and not nasty. She's a great character and quite unique.
    thanx eddie

she's obvs not gone for long and paddy's dad thing maybe isn't why she came at all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I really don’t think that deserved an hour slot tonight.

So are we going to see Mandy any more or is that it?
    Hi Don lets hope Mandy comes back loved her and Chas like good cousins yeah and arent they going over to iralnd soon ? and couldnt that be do something about Paddy`s dad and mybe Macdy comes back then and even in the cab she said she be back yeah so a hint she will be Btw all this Joe`s stuff is silly we all know He`s not coming back yeah and some rumours are true that Ned is back in Eastenders yeah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don lets hope Mandy comes back loved her and Chas like good cousins yeah and arent they going over to iralnd soon ? and couldnt that be do something about Paddy`s dad and mybe Macdy comes back then and even in the cab she said she be back yeah so a hint she will be Btw all this Joe`s stuff is silly we all know He`s not coming back yeah and some rumours are true that Ned is back in Eastenders yeah
    Hi Matty - surely Mandy will be back soon - the point of her being there really didn’t go anywhere yet - too many loose ends to tie up. Can’t be bothered with this Joe stuff - it really needs to come to an end fully. I wouldn’t know about Eastenders I haven’t watched it for a lot of years.

Really missing Robron the stories just seem to be dragging so much without them being there.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2019), Paul_Robs (08-01-2019)

Is it really necessary to bring him back and start that storyline up again?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2019)

Sorry but I’m getting closer and closer to giving up on a Emmerdale as all that ever seems to happen is old storylines are dragged up and taken so far and then dropped for a while. It is becoming really boring to watch and that’s not just because the boys aren’t around and it’s seems they aren’t going to be for a whille.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2019)

Sorry but I’m getting closer and closer to giving up on a Emmerdale as all that ever seems to happen is old storylines are dragged up and taken so far and then dropped for a while. It is becoming really boring to watch and that’s not just because the boys aren’t around and it’s seems they aren’t going to be for a whille.
    Hi Don i argee its getting boring Joe`s gone end of and this Laclan stuff is boring come on ED sort it out otherwise you will losse viewers and im sure ITV dont want that im only watching ED beccause of our Robron and Danny+Ryan because they are great actors amd i really hope KB and Laura Shaw and Jane Hudson give Robron a really grat s/l like thsi surracy s/l because Bothe Danny+Ryan will smash it if you give them this s/l so come ED give our Robron this s/l and Danny+Ryanj will be amazing at it and please give our Maxine more Robron eps

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2019), Sug-din (09-01-2019)

hi don

agree with you in fact I was going to post that I thought tonite was plain boring and hardly worth watching

ed seem to turn out of ideas and a lot I just actually find annoying

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2019), Sug-din (09-01-2019)

Quite a few folk are making the same point as you. There is now an urgent need for Emmerdale to wrap up, once and for all, certain old story lines. At the top of the list is this Cain/Debbie nonsense.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Quite a few folk are making the same point as you. There is now an urgent need for Emmerdale to wrap up, once and for all, certain old story lines. At the top of the list is this Cain/Debbie nonsense.
    hi Eddy i argee this Joe is he alive or not and laclan stuff is boring and like i siad in my last post i only stick with Ed atm is becuase of opur Robron and bothe Danny+Ryan are always great in what the do and i hope they give them this suraacgy s/l to them and go ahead with it becuse both Danny_Rtyan will nail it

did aaron rob and liv not meet mandy and vinny?

Thread Information