Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours 30th Anniversary

Daniel and Amber's wedding may have some notable relatives missing - not least Scott and Charlene! - but Tom Ramsay does manage to make it to Erinsborough for the big day.

Tom also has some vital information to share, as he arrives back just after Daniel, Amber and Imogen have become intrigued by a Robinson family mystery. Daniel's great grandma Agnes Robinson once lost a pearl ring in mysterious circumstances, but it seems that Tom may know what happened to the missing heirloom when he reveals that it is down an abandoned well in the area.

Unfortunately, this revelation soon leads to disaster when Daniel goes in search of the ring on his wedding day with help from Imogen and they both get trapped down the well, leaving an oblivious Amber standing at the altar...

Guy Carpenter (Andrew Williams)

© Rex Features / ARALDO DI CROLLALANZA

UK return date: Wednesday, April 1

Guy is the other main returnee for the wedding day itself, arriving at the Turner house on the morning of the ceremony.

While they've remained in contact off screen, Guy's return gives fans a chance to see him interact with his father Lou for the first time in 23 years - as well as sharing his first ever scenes with his on-screen sister Lauren.

Sky Mangel (Stephanie McIntosh)

© Getty Images

UK return date: Friday, April 3

Sky doesn't actually return to Erinsborough itself for the anniversary episodes, but she does make an appearance via Skype to chat to her grandfather Harold when his return stint draws to a close.

As they catch up, it soon becomes clear that Sky could do with some help from Harold - could this be the new focus he needs after his trip down memory lane?

Neighbours 30th anniversary schedule confirmed by Channel 5
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (17-03-2015)

fairly poor returning characters line up and daniel shouldn't marry amber

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    fairly poor returning characters line up and daniel shouldn't marry amber
    I think they've done very well! Better than a lot of the other soaps manage.

As for the wedding, maybe they will, or maybe they won't...
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 18-03-2015 at 13:08.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (20-03-2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=FSGEOx3FG40

EastEnders tribute to Neighbours 30th Anniversary

Channel 5 has released two exciting new Neighbours trailers which tease the drama to come as the show's 30th anniversary episodes continue.

The long-running Australian soap reached its milestone yesterday (March 18), but the celebrations continue over the next two weeks and beyond for UK fans with more returnees and dramatic moments planned.

One significant episode is Daniel Robinson and Amber Turner's wedding day on April 1, which takes a disastrous turn when the groom ends up trapped down a well with Imogen Willis. This leaves Amber facing possible heartbreak as she is left waiting at the altar.

Tim Phillipps, who plays Daniel, shot a special promo for the episode while on a publicity trip to the UK this week.

Meanwhile, the second Channel 5 trailer reveals a number of new clips from upcoming episodes, including first look footage which has yet to air in Australia.

A road accident, a surprise pregnancy and some startling news for Paul Robinson are among the storylines featured in the 90-second promo, which had its first airing after Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite on Wednesday evening.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...p7lytSPrPEkM2B

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (19-03-2015)

I've not seen neighbours in years but after reading through this thread I remembered how good its been

I have thoroughly enjoyed Neighbours this week....especially Fridays episode with Nina Tuckers appearance. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful week of nostalgia.
    I didn`t watch Neighbours when she was in it, but I was listening to her music and fell in love with it. I`ve never heard her songs before, and I was instantly a fan. I was on YouTube til 3 this morning just listening to all the music I could find of hers. Delta has an amazing voice as well as being very beautiful. Here it is if you`d like a listen...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBw_KEbIsUU

Coincidentally enough, it`s the same title as another song that I fell in love with from Home & Away last year. That one though is by Christina Perri.
    I`ve only started watching Neighbours again after a long break. I started watching it again just before Priya died at Toadies wedding, and I`m loving it. I`m prefering it to H&A, although I`m still a fan.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-03-2015), Pantherboy (24-03-2015)

double post
    Last edited by TaintedLove; 22-03-2015 at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`ve only started watching Neighbours again after a long break. I started watching it again just before Priya died at Toadies wedding, and I`m loving it. I`m prefering it to H&A, although I`m still a fan.
    I much prefer Neighbours nowadays too, after H&A being my absolute favourite for many years.

I haven't seen the Neighbours 30th anniversary shows yet as I'm behind on my viewing at the moment, but I'm looking forward to them very much. I always liked Nina as a character. Her singing wasn't annoying in the same way Georgia's used to be (thank goodness her throat problem means she can no longer sing!).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-03-2015 at 14:08.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (23-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I much prefer Neighbours nowadays too, after H&A being my absolute favourite for many years.

I haven't seen the Neighbours 30th anniversary shows yet as I'm behind on my viewing at the moment, but I'm looking forward to them very much. I always liked Nina as a character. Her singing wasn't annoying in the same way Georgia's used to be (thank goodness her throat problem means she can no longer sing!).
    Dazzle....you are in for a real treat. I enjoyed every episode, but Fridays was just superb.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-03-2015)

Thread Information