Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton)

Yes she is definatley returning at some point. Not quite sure when though, sometime next month I think.

Louisa hints at Square return

FORMER EastEnders star LOUISA LYTTON says she would like to return to Albert Square.

The sexy brunette said she would consider returning to the BBC One soap as Ruby Allen, depending on what offers came up.

The actress was reported to have quit her role on cop show The Bill but said there was still an option she would stay on at the ITV1 programme.

She told the Sun Online at a top TV awards party: "I'll have to see what happens."

Despite enjoying her appearance on Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, Louisa ruled out doing more reality shows and said she wanted to concentrate on her acting and perhaps starring on stage in the West End.

But she admitted she loved representing Britain in the Eurovision Dance Contest with Strictly partner Vincent Simone last weekend, saying: "It was great to be back on the dancefloor."

The prospect of her being back on our screens should please some of the members on this forum, eh, Allan

Please No, I hated her first time round and usually they are worse whan these actors return.

she can sod right off! there's no reason for her to come back! The residents of Albert Square don't want her around, and nor do the public!

NOOOOOO!! they can't do that.. what is there for her there??
    Super Mod

One more reason not to watch EE if she returns!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    FORMER EastEnders star Who says she was a starLOUISA LYTTON says she would like to return to Albert Square.

The sexy says who brunette said she would consider returning to the BBC One soap as Ruby Allen, depending on what offers came up. obviously the dancing career has failed

The actress was reported to have quit her role on cop show The Bill but said there was still an option she would stay on at the ITV1 programme. AARGHHHHHHHH PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!

She told the Sun Online at a top TV awards party: "I'll have to see what happens."

Despite enjoying her appearance on Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, Louisa ruled out doing more reality shows and said she wanted to concentrate on her acting and perhaps starring surely she meant sweeping the stageon stage in the West End.

But she admitted she loved representing Britain in the Eurovision Dance Contest with Strictly partner Vincent Simone last weekend, saying: "It was great to be back on the dancefloor." Pity you were so crap then!!!!!!

The prospect of her being back on our screens should please some of the members on this forum, eh, Allan
    I would be absolutely delighted if the kiddiecop returned to EE. I dont watch it anyway
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Why would she come back?

I dont her and Stacey are really that friendly anymore

Has she sold the house to Max or Jack/Tanya?

I never liked her character before

I hope she does not return

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Why would she come back?

I dont her and Stacey are really that friendly anymore

Has she sold the house to Max or Jack/Tanya?

I never liked her character before

I hope she does not return
    Apart from all of the above SHE CANNOT ACT
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information