Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1839

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Oscar is a great name for a baby.

Talking

that was hilarious at the end "Rich man, poor man, beggar man, THIEF!! cos thats exactly what you are billy mitchell!" <--- Billy
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-tmas View Post
    that was hilarious at the end "Rich man, poor man, beggar man, THIEF!! cos thats exactly what you are billy mitchell!" <--- Billy
    That was brilliant!!! what an ending!! the look on billy's face when Peggy screamed at him

And how stupid is Steven.. he was told a million times to stay away from Ian and Jane but does he listen.. NO!! cause the guy is not all there!
    Super Mod

The Steven/Beale stuff is going round in circles. Steven comes into building, Ian gets mad, throws Steven out and again and again. imo it got boring weeks ago.

Where is Sean off to again?

Quote Originally Posted by Santa baby View Post
    That was brilliant!!! what an ending!! the look on billy's face when Peggy screamed at him

And how stupid is Steven.. he was told a million times to stay away from Ian and Jane but does he listen.. NO!! cause the guy is not all there!

Yeah, you just knew Peggy was going to end up saying something.....not one to bite her tongue!

Couldnt agree more about Steven! As someone else said that storyline now seems to be going around in circles....Steven is really annoying! Wish he would just **** off!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    The Steven/Beale stuff is going round in circles. Steven comes into building, Ian gets mad, throws Steven out and again and again. imo it got boring weeks ago.
    I agree. It's getting very repetitive.
    Last edited by parkerman; 18-12-2007 at 17:33.

I like the name Oscar. I understand Billy was desperate but he shouldn't have done that. I'm not surprised Honey was so shocked and it wasn't right to change the locksd on Mrs Patel's flat. I wish he would pocket his stupid pride. I didn't understand that buisiness with Massood, why were they giving him tips? Why was his wife angry with him for taking them? Peggy said sshe would be insulted if he didn't when he initially refused. And what was that strange object his wife put her feet in?

Oh yes that was very funny typical Peggy, I kept saying to my parents, she's going to say something before he finishes and boy did she. Classic Peggy Mitchell. Oh dear Billy what were you thinking your a Mitchell.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Sean was hilarious tonight. Carly is an idiot but blah, she's not worth bothering about. Peggy and co make me sick. Yes, Billy stole but the guy was desperate. His so-called family are a disgrace. A few months ago Peggy was desperate for money and resorted to attempted insurance fraud or has the old bat forgotten that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    I like the name Oscar. I understand Billy was desperate but he shouldn't have done that. I'm not surprised Honey was so shocked and it wasn't right to change the locksd on Mrs Patel's flat. I wish he would pocket his stupid pride. I didn't understand that buisiness with Massood, why were they giving him tips? Why was his wife angry with him for taking them? Peggy said sshe would be insulted if he didn't when he initially refused. And what was that strange object his wife put her feet in?
    It's traditional to tip certain people at Christmas time. The postman, binmen and newspaper boy to name a few.

She had her feet in a foot spa.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne For This Useful Post:

Lizzie Brookes (18-12-2007)

Thread Information