Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanessa Woodfield

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Hope Vanessa's not serious about an abortion. Does it matter who's the daddy? She's the mummy!
    she will have little adam jnr

Emmerdale vet Vanessa Woodfield makes a bold move in tonight's episode (April 29) - issuing a huge ultimatum to Adam Barton.

Pregnant Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) is left with some difficult decisions to make after she realises that she wants to keep her baby after all.

Still unsure over who the father is, Vanessa heads to Butler's Farm and shares her baby news with Adam (Adam Thomas), leaving him shellshocked.

Vanessa warns Adam that her boyfriend Kirin Kotecha is the dad and if he wants to make a fuss by claiming otherwise, he needs to do it now. Realising that Vanessa is putting him on the spot, will Adam jeopardise his future with Victoria by getting involved?

Vanessa tells Adam she's pregnant but will she admit it could be his?
    © ITV
    Vanessa is honest with Adam

I know this sounds odd but I think Vanessa and Adam would make an interesting couple.

After what happened to Adam with John and James being his father, he should tell Victoria the truth and demand a test from Vanessa to see if he is the dad, let's have a whose the daddy storyline not in secret for once

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-04-2015), maidmarian (29-04-2015)

Emmerdale's producer Kate Oates has shared some juicy new teasers for the future of Vanessa Woodfield's pregnancy storyline - warning of meddling to come from Moira Dingle and Rakesh Kotecha.

Vanessa discovered that she is pregnant earlier this week, but her recent one-night stand with Adam Barton has left her fearing that her boyfriend Kirin may not be the father.

Although Vanessa is currently trying to conceal her uncertainty, it won't be long before the truth comes out - and Moira and Rakesh can't resist getting involved out of concern for their sons.

Speaking on Emmerdale's Facebook page, Oates commented: "Poor Vanessa - she had a terrible health scare. It meant that her life spiralled out of control for one night only, and she ended up waking up next to Adam Barton. She really regrets that, especially now she's pregnant.

"She's wondering if maybe she can put this to the back of her mind and just hope that the father of her child is Kirin, especially when he finds out that she is pregnant and he is so excited with that puppy dog excitement that boy has!"

Kirin is shocked when Vanessa tells him that she's pregnant
    © ITV
    Kirin and Vanessa

She added: "I'm not sure how long Vanessa can keep that secret. She's a girl with conscience and when Moira finds out that maybe there's a potential grandchild on the scene, she's not going to let that lie.

"So how is Kirin going to respond to this, and more importantly how is Rakesh going to respond - is his ruthless side finally going to come out?"

Michelle Hardwick, who plays Vanessa, recently told Digital Spy that she wants the father to be Kirin, suggesting that this outcome would have "interesting mileage".

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-04-2015), maidmarian (30-04-2015)

it will be adams

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it will be adams
    Yes-its almost bound to be- just wish it
    wouldnt be!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it will be adams
    wouldnt be!

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    wouldnt be!
    I wish the baby was Kirin but I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    wouldnt be!
    I wish the baby was Kirin but I think you are right.

Thread Information