Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Matt was a bit of a spoiled kid after Fridays show so it seems. I was always rather fond of him. But you have to take your loss.

Scott out, I'm sorry to see himg o, but the other three couples are better.

Gavin was to full of himself.

I'm loving Pam & Matt so I don't mind who wins out of those two.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-12-2010)

Pam and James to win!

same, i dont mind either, i think Matt is just one of those people that really wants to suceed to the best of his ability, i remember watching him on blue peter and i think its the athlete in him which i think is why he was very emotional when he didnt really deliver on friday, her certainly made up for it saturday though.

I like Aliona and James to so i really dont mind who wins.

I love watching kara dance I think she is such a stunning dancing I always enjoy watching and looking forward to her dances

I like pam but I cant see the amazing-ness of all her dances as everyone else does, for me personally she has never topped her rumba

I also love matt and feel so sorry for him I can see the dancer in him but I do think he tries too hard and sometimes doesnt look quite right

Did anybody see It Takes Two last night? James and Artem did the Rumba together and it was absolutely hilarious.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

Katy (14-12-2010)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Gavin gone,,, goooooooood,,, Scott gone,,, sniff sniff I was hoping he would go a bit further,, Matt is good but not that good, he wears his itty bitty Blue Peter heart on his sleeve also when his confidence is knocked back by the judges you can see him make mistakes or try tooooo hard in the next dance he does. I would love to see Tara win, she really is good, as for Pam bless her she is just a few days older than I am, I am impressed she can still MOVE like that LOL..

Kara to win she is stunning.

Pamela is also amazing bu she doesn't do it for me as much as Kara.

James and Artem were hilarious doing that rhumba last night, it amused me greatly!

Billy Connolly has reportedly said that he will appear on next year's Strictly Come Dancing if his wife Pamela Stephenson wins this weekend's final.

The 68-year-old comedian is thought to have been practising with Stephenson at home over the last few weeks and is strongly considering an offer from the BBC to feature on the 2011 series.

A source told The Sun: "Billy is amazed at what this has done for Pamela. She's changed in front of his eyes. She's lost two stone and gone from being a professional psychologist to a sizzling salsa sexpot - and he loves it!

"He is amazed at her transformation and is keen to get in on the action."

Connolly is apparently interested in partnering Ola Jordan, the wife of Stephenson's professional partner James.

The insider added: "Billy thinks the Jordans are lovely. If he were partners with Ola it would be just great. It would be fun rather than hard work for him."

Stephenson is up against Kara Tointon and Matt Baker in this weekend's Strictly final.

Thread Information