Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brooke Butler (Fifi Box)

Christ. The producers submitted Fifi Box for the Logies longlist. If they think she is their best actress, they've lost touch with reality.

I'll resign to reading spoilers to find out when she leaves, and when I can start watching again. She needs to stick to radio. I liked her before she joined Neighbours.

Christ. The producers submitted Fifi Box for the Logies longlist. If they think she is their best actress, they've lost touch with reality.

I'll resign to reading spoilers to find out when she leaves, and when I can start watching again. She needs to stick to radio. I liked her before she joined Neighbours.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-11-2016), kaz21 (24-11-2016)

Neighbours brings back Brooke Butler next week – and she causes trouble right from the start.

Brooke (Fifi Box) was last seen on Ramsay Street in November, when she did a runner after scamming some of the local residents with fake jewellery.

Brooke's shameless antics left her family to pick up the pieces, but she's clearly decided enough time has passed for the dust to settle as she brazenly returns to Erinsborough next week.

Piper Willis is the first to see that Brooke is back when she spots her with Clive Gibbons at the hospital, so she texts Xanthe to tip her off.

As Xanthe then spreads the word to the rest of the Canning family, they can't help but feel uneasy over the news – wondering whether Brooke has chosen Clive as her next victim.

In the end, it turns out that Brooke has landed a new job at Erinsborough Hospital, but she's soon fired when Xanthe and Sheila warn Clive about what she's capable of.

When Brooke later pays a visit to the Street, she confirms that there's no ulterior motive for her return and she simply wants to make amends for all the trouble she caused last time.

Sensing that Brooke is being genuine – and also feeling guilty about ruining her job chances – Xanthe, Sheila and Gary (Damien Richardson) all agree that she can move in at Number 26 until she gets back on her feet.

The only person who might have a problem with that is Gary's new girlfriend Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou), who's horrified to stumble across the happy family scene.

Terese Willis, Gary Canning and Brooke Butler in Neighbours
    © CHANNEL 5
    Could Brooke's arrival drive a wedge between Gary and Terese during this crucial early stage of their relationship?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, April 12 and Thursday, April 13 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (03-04-2017), MellBee (04-04-2017), Pantherboy (03-04-2017), TaintedLove (06-04-2017)

Thread Information