Page 113 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1823

Thread: Current Episode Discussion II

I was away all this week! I have to get up early to watch the omnibus! Sounds like I missed alot!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I was so shocked at Steves dad!!!!!!!!!!! Been quite an interesting week for hollyoaks

Stes dad was vile. He was right when he said he knew how not to be a dad. I love AMy Ste and the baby they make a really good little family unit.
    I really enjoyed the scenes at the funeral and Newt.

CAn't believe Darren lost 20 000;. What a plank.

I know I really like Amy ste and the baby too, I just hope ste doesnt do anything stupid to ruin it, but now we have seen what his dad is like I dont think he will

Im finding it a bit boring at the minute, hopefully things will pick up soon
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I know I really like Amy ste and the baby too, I just hope ste doesnt do anything stupid to ruin it, but now we have seen what his dad is like I dont think he will
    well he was being a bit scary with Micheala, wasn't he? so i'm guessing not all is rosy.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    well he was being a bit scary with Micheala, wasn't he? so i'm guessing not all is rosy.
    I know thats what I thought, but maybe I thought stes dad had something to do with it

What a great episode tonight, nice to see some old faces again and also a mention of Mandy and Jambo!! Liked Izzy & Jacqui's little chat, i thought it was really well done. Tony's speech was good too, as was Steph/Max. Nothing much happened but it was still nice to hear a few mentions of the past, something Hollyoaks doesn't often do. Proof that you don't need big dramatic stunts to pull off a good episode!

Only fault was i thought there could have been a mention from Izzy about Becca. they were good mates from what i remember.

It wasa great way of bringing back old faces. Goives the soap a bit of reality which doesnt happen very often.

Did you see the look on Jacquis face when she found out about TEssie and Tony's news. She wasnt very impressed

Thank the lord for 4OD, i can now get a daily fix of HollyOaks. All is well.

Mercedes has to be the biggest slapper walking. shes such a selfish bitch i cant believe she slept with Tony. Russ had a lucky escape.

Thread Information