Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Your right Beth and brad have a son ned. Five children to three woman lauren has Paige. Beth has ned. Terese has Piper and twins imogen and josh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trenes27 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-07-2014)

Neighbours bosses have released a new behind-the-scenes video previewing the show's upcoming car accident.

Lives will be left hanging in the balance in an upcoming storyline just as Paige Novak's true identity is finally revealed.

As reported earlier in the week, the scenes see disaster strike when Paige and her grandmother Kathy Carpenter are out for a drive together.

After making a shocking discovery while spending time with Paige, a horrified Kathy (Tina Bursill) suffers a heart attack, loses control of the car and hits Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney).

Speaking in the video, Olympia Valance - who plays Paige - explained: "Kathy is my grandmother and the scene that we're doing today is her finding out that I'm actually Lauren's daughter and her granddaughter."

She added: "Basically she finds out, has a bit of a heart attack and we crash into Toadie!"

Hit play below to see how the cast and crew filmed the scene with help from stunt doubles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4NZZvYLpIw#t=139

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and in a fortnight's time on Channel 5 in the UK.
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-08-2014 at 16:38.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (07-08-2014), Dazzle (02-08-2014), TaintedLove (01-08-2014)

Yeah a son called ned

I can't believe how mean Terese is being about the whole thing!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scuzziemoo For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-08-2014)

I'm loving the Paige storyline!

Neighbours bosses are lining up a romance storyline for Paige Smith and Mark Brennan.

The pair are already friends and housemates, but will soon start to realise that the connection between them could run deeper.

As Paige (Olympia Valance) and Brennan (Scott McGregor) continue to grow closer over the next few weeks, they make plans to go out for dinner together. Paige in particular is delighted over the idea, sensing that it could be the start of something.

While Mark is also enjoying his close bond with Paige, he later realises just how big this step is following the tragic death of his fiancée Kate Ramsay in April.

Mark eventually gets cold feet and tries to pull out of the possible 'date', but a determined Paige won't let him go so easily.

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "Paige is very keen to make a go of things with Mark as she really likes him. It won't be easy for them as Mark is still hurting over Kate, but if she persists it looks like they could make a great couple."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (16-08-2014)

Mark and Paige will make a good couple...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    Mark and Paige will make a good couple...
    Yes but it is too soon after Kate imo

Last edited by tammyy2j; 21-08-2014 at 00:45.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes but it is too soon after Kate imo
    I'm loving all the Paige drama at the moment, and her chemistry with Mark is quite apparent. It is too soon after Kate so hopefully nothing will happen between them for a while, but I can see it's likely to happen sooner or later.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-08-2014 at 16:48.

Thread Information