Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

all dingles have diane could take her

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Ross also has a criminal record...
    He actually doesn't, this was highlighted when Finn got charged for being in possession of the stolen goods. They had a scene where they talked about the irony of Ross being the only brother without a criminal record. He's been arrested before but never charged.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-02-2017), Perdita (15-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Ross also has a criminal record...
    He actually doesn't, this was highlighted when Finn got charged for being in possession of the stolen goods. They had a scene where they talked about the irony of Ross being the only brother without a criminal record. He's been arrested before but never charged.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Well if Debbie cant go because of a criminal record then Cain and Charity obviously won't be able to either. I bet Ross ends up taking her.
    That wouldn't surprise me actually. I'm pretty sure this storyline will be those airport scenes filmed a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 15-02-2017 at 07:41.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    That wouldn't surprise me actually. I'm pretty sure this storyline will be those airport scenes filmed a few weeks ago.
    My prediction is that they all reluctantly let Ross take her along with Moses, then they return with a proper bond leaving Debbie impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    My prediction is that they all reluctantly let Ross take her along with Moses, then they return with a proper bond leaving Debbie impressed.

Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle falls into a shocking trap when she starts working for Tom Waterhouse in the New Year.

Debbie is currently blissfully unaware that her rich new boyfriend is secretly plotting against her family, but the truth looks set to be revealed at last in January.

Viewers know that Tom (Ned Porteous) is the mastermind behind the planned golf course in the village, which would lead to Zak and Lisa's home being demolished.

Still in the dark after Christmas, Debbie starts working at Tom's office and it's not long before she gets given her first big task – being asked to sign off on a big deal as a witness.

Debbie Dingle meets up with Tom Waterhouse in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Later, when it's revealed what Debbie has signed, it's clear that she's been conned. Just what has Debbie put her signature to?

Charley Webb, who plays Debbie, revealed: "It's a big move for Debbie to start working at Tom's office, but Debbie is ambitious and she doesn't want to stay working in the garage forever. She's enjoyed accompanying Tom on business trips, so I think she's hopeful she can make an impact in his office.

"Debbie is at the office and Tom's colleague asks her to sign off a deal as a witness. Debbie neglects to check what she is actually signing. She's a bit distracted, as it's her first day and she doesn't even think about it being dodgy."

Asked how Debbie will react when the truth comes out, Charley replied: "The betrayal will be enormous. It will break her heart, every part of it. The double crossing and deceit is too much. I don't think she could ever forgive him."

Digital Spy

she sells dingle house or garage

up duffy by joseph tate?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    up duffy by joseph tate?
    Would be typical Emmerdale that, ruin a great storyline by introducing yet another unplanned sprog for "surprise" vale. I think it would be better for Joe to establish himself before he gets tied down with a kid, especially to Debbie.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-01-2018), tammyy2j (08-01-2018)

Thread Information