Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla Connor (Alison King)

Personally I wish Carla the Clothes Horse had not come back. Tony is a much better character than she ever was. I know its not right that he should get off with killing Liam but its a pity the producers couldnt find a way of keeping him on the Street,

If he lived on Albert Square he would be a folk hero and even the police would be scared of him.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I feel a little torn I am happy to have Carla back but not pleased that with her back it could mean the lost of Tony Gordon
    Tony is a great character and I haven't been into Corrie this much since Richard Hillman was in it.
    I feel once Tony is gone what purpose will Carla have on the street? Will the other residents be able to forgive her for knowing for so long what Tony did to Liam?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Personally I wish Carla the Clothes Horse had not come back. Tony is a much better character than she ever was. I know its not right that he should get off with killing Liam but its a pity the producers couldnt find a way of keeping him on the Street,

If he lived on Albert Square he would be a folk hero and even the police would be scared of him.
    Same, i much prefer tony to carla, but theres no way they'll let him get away with it!!

I wished they would find a way to keep Tony around as he is a good character in some ways a better actor then Carla

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I wished they would find a way to keep Tony around as he is a good character in some ways a better actor then Carla
    Absolutely not

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Gray O'brien is an exception actor and im sure when he leaves corrie he'll go onto big things. I wish he could stay in corrie too, i'd take him over carla any day and night of the week!!!

Carla connor gets sex lessons

ELLY bosses have had to explain the lines in their scripts to dopey cast members to make sure they understand what they're saying.

We can reveal that in one scene, scriptwriters used the phrase "post coital bliss".

Minx Carla Connor lies seductively in bed following an X-rated romp with sexy binman Trevor Dean.

But fearing the cast would have no clue what it meant, the writers added a line warning the actors: "Post Coital Bliss is not the name of Carla's perfume."

And they had to explain what the phrase meant.

In the scene to be screened in April, Carla, pictured right, is dismayed when Trevor (Steve Jackson, 35) feels guilty that he should have been having a fish and chip supper with his lodger Janice Battersby (Vicky Entwistle, 41).

Carla, played by Alison King, 36, tells him: "Let's get this right.

"Instead of your fish and chips with Janice, you had a wild night of passion with me.

"Correct me if I'm wrong here Trev, but most people would call that a result!"

Daily Star

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-02-2010), lizann (01-03-2010)

Dunno what they all see in this binman
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-03-2010)

i think its acting lessons alot of them need

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-02-2010), lizann (01-03-2010), Siobhan (26-02-2010)

I can't believe they had to explain "post coital bliss" to them

Thread Information