Page 1125 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 12562510251075111511231124112511261127113511751225 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I know, I know, I know.

At least we know she's not coming back.
    Hi eddy what did you think of my few posts? matty and do you think its the last we see Baby ? even going by tonight Liily is getting more like a girl which is yeah or do you think Lillys mother wanted to have her baby back full time? there must be a reason if seb is not coming back? or is it that Jane Hudson and Kate Brooks wants to get Robron to have there own kids atm its looking like that yeah matty

hi there of topic of now to watch Dr Who that last of the time lords part 2 and BTW what do you make of the New Dr Who?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi there of topic of now to watch Dr Who that last of the time lords part 2 and BTW what do you make of the New Dr Who?
    Have to admit Matty - I have not watched Dr Who for years.

I haven't watched Dr Who since David Tennant left. Not sure why, I just haven't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I haven't watched Dr Who since David Tennant left. Not sure why, I just haven't.
    new dr is like tennant's dr

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2018), Sug-din (06-11-2018)

I thought I would not like the new Doctor however, I watched the first of her episodes as I always like to give new actors a chance (I did not like Peter Capaldi at all so didn't watch the show while he as in situ). I have really enjoyed the new Doctor the stories have been like the old Tennant episodes and the acting really good so for me a thumbs up.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2018)

I have just caught up with the last 2 days episodes and loved them.

They were heartfelt and meaningful, was clearly acting in what he thought was the best interests of all parties, trying to ensure they could keep seeing Seb without any blockers. I know he was trying to protect with the past police record information but really he would have been better talking it through as a couple as it would have avoided the issues (obviously not as dramatic).

The writing was brilliant, very in character for everyone and it really showed in actions (kisses, ILY smiles & heart eyes) that they are very much a couple in love.

It does seem a shame that & have cared exceptionally well for Seb for a long time, PD has still got massive medical issues and yet they have very few rights in terms of access. In reality they should get something agreed legally to avoid future disputes and they should really be entitled to joint custody.

I wonder where this goes now, I can understand hesitance with surrogacy, he hasn't really come to terms with losing custody of Seb and I am sure as much as may want a child with Robert I think they need to get the rules set with PD and get that working before they take such a big step. I think we will see some angst between Robron (as usual) but I am sure will explain things properly to .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2018), Sug-din (07-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have just caught up with the last 2 days episodes and loved them.

They were heartfelt and meaningful, was clearly acting in what he thought was the best interests of all parties, trying to ensure they could keep seeing Seb without any blockers. I know he was trying to protect with the past police record information but really he would have been better talking it through as a couple as it would have avoided the issues (obviously not as dramatic).

The writing was brilliant, very in character for everyone and it really showed in actions (kisses, ILY smiles & heart eyes) that they are very much a couple in love.

It does seem a shame that & have cared exceptionally well for Seb for a long time, PD has still got massive medical issues and yet they have very few rights in terms of access. In reality they should get something agreed legally to avoid future disputes and they should really be entitled to joint custody.

I wonder where this goes now, I can understand hesitance with surrogacy, he hasn't really come to terms with losing custody of Seb and I am sure as much as may want a child with Robert I think they need to get the rules set with PD and get that working before they take such a big step. I think we will see some angst between Robron (as usual) but I am sure will explain things properly to .
    Morning Paul what did you think of last few posts ? and i send you a PM which you might like matty x

I thought I would not like the new Doctor however, I watched the first of her episodes as I always like to give new actors a chance (I did not like Peter Capaldi at all so didn't watch the show while he as in situ). I have really enjoyed the new Doctor the stories have been like the old Tennant episodes and the acting really good so for me a thumbs up.
    I’ll have to give the Dr a viewing it sounds from everyone’s comments that I’m maybe missing out on something.🙂

Ive watched a few eps im working on sundays so i done get to watch it seen the first ep and te third and was good well it seems there be no old Foes Iie Daleks and cybermaen and weeping angels all new monsters

Thread Information