Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Detective Station

Posting history throughout the whole board. I can reveal now that the post i am talking about is nothing related to the Murder Game.

Well done, Annette. We didn't even get round to splitting anything, as well.

Correct Annette. Why did Bryan steal it though?

Jane's Funeral

From tomorrow, Jane's funeral will be taking place...detectives, this is an ideal opportunity to try and pick out who you think Jane's killer is, try and spot any suspect who is acting suspiciously, and remember, keep compassionate as it will be a very sad day for all involved.

Feel free to discuss the events of Jane's funeral in this thread and of course, you can question the suspects at any time.

Getting suspicious of the shopkeeper now... the fact that the cake went in the bin seems to be quite a signficant thing to forget to put in until about 4 hours after the post was posted. I'm assuming that was the added bit.

As for the funeral, I'm thinking Vicky at the moment as she must be quite bitter to be sending cards like that. If she can send flowers and then want to hang around behind a bush waiting for a reaction, I'm thinking it possible she could have killed Jane after their argument.

Detectives, over this next week, the whole week will be dedicated on focusing on one of the suspects involved within the murder investigation. From tonight until Saturday night, the focus will be on Siobhan, Jane's university lecturer - is she Jane's murderer? Remember you can question the suspects at any time and discuss the case with your fellow detectives in this thread..

Detectives - you face your next challenge...a suicide note has been found that Jane wrote just before she died. The ink has ran down the paper though so it's not very clear to read...you must work out what the suicide note says:

"I nt te is aore! I av bn used by my ther! My end got pgnt by my bfend! Shi is mder nd nts 2 kill me so i mgt asell end my ife nw!"

Breaking News..

The local shopkeeper, Pinkbanana has just confessed that she has murdered Jane!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    "I nt te is aore! I av bn used by my ther! My end got pgnt by my bfend! Shi is mder nd nts 2 kill me so i mgt asell end my ife nw!"

hummmmmmm that one is a bit more difficult than the last one!!!

dunno about the first bit

i have been used by my mother?????

My friend got pregnant by my boyfriend

??????? and wants to kill me so i might as well end my life now

Thread Information