Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Cropper (David Neilson)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...s-an-accident/

Temporary exit acording to this, maybe he wanted time out and it might have been planned long time before Carla's return was agreed.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-02-2018), lizann (22-02-2018)

Not sure if I like the idea of Roy being in a fight but at least they are allowing him to have his own storylines rather than just being an advisor to other characters, notably Carla. I love their friendship but it's good to see him interacting with other characters too. He has a long history on the Street and worked with Gail in the cafe so it's good to see his friendship with the Platt family being explored again.

Roy Cropper arrested in dogging scandal

In the list of headlines I assumed I would never write, Roy Cropper being arrested by police on suspicion of dogging was right up there with the most ludicrous. But the pictures speak a thousand words – Roy is in a spot of bother. Of course, not everything is as it seems, this police officer has his mind in the gutter it seems. Toasty and warm in his ITV Studios jacket, the busybody copper notices that the windows of Roy’s car are steamed up. Inside, Roy and his companion Evelyn Plummer are looking shifty and so the officer joins the dots and creates a very sordid picture.

If you cast your mind back to other pictures from location filming we shared, you will recall that Roy and Evelyn will find themselves on a mission to track down her beloved pooch Cerberus, who has been dognapped.

Roy and Evelyn are in the car staking out the house of the suspected thief so the only dogging they’re truly interested in is her canine friend. But that’s not as easy to explain as you might think and Roy is mortified to be confronted and asked to step outside of the vehicle.

And it looks like he might be actually facing indecency charges, having already been collared by the police for trying to scale fences with Evelyn. Who’d have thought Roy would be such a menace to society? This collection of pictures shows David Neilson and Maureen Lipman enjoying a laugh while filming the comedy sequence.

metro.co.uk

Did Jude take Roys cheque and bank it?

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Did Jude take Roys cheque and bank it?
    No, he gave it to Mary.

Thanks. That’s good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (27-10-2018)

I wonder how Roy starts helping Evelyn in the first place? She hasn't been very nice to him so far and I can't imagine them getting on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I wonder how Roy starts helping Evelyn in the first place? She hasn't been very nice to him so far and I can't imagine them getting on.
    And is Roy keen on animals, dogs etc.,?

David Neilson has reportedly left the role of “Roy Cropper” in Corrie for a period of time ... the reasons and length of absence have not been disclosed as yet.

The Roy’s Rolls cafe owner’s “leaving” storyline has been revealed that he will have to make an emergency visit to look after his mother, who will have suffered a massive heart attack. But it’s not known if the character (Sylvia) is going to live or die this time. You may remember a similar storyline saw Roy leave the street for a short while last February.

Coronation Street bosses have not been available to comment.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (29-12-2018)

Thread Information