Thread: Mandy ex-girlfriend of John's Doe (Kristy Best)

Mandy ex-girlfriend of John's Doe (Kristy Best)

Watch out Paige! Neighbours casts John Doe's ex-girlfriend Mandy

Kristy Best will play the mysterious love rival later this year.

Watch out Paige! Kristy Best has joined the cast of Neighbours as John Doe's ex-girlfriend Mandy.

As The Daily Mailreports, Best will make a guest appearance as the mysterious character later this year.

Paige and John have been getting close on the show, but will the arrival of Mandy have an effect on their relationship?**

Meanwhile, the true identity of John Doe remains a mystery on the soap, and it's the subject of one of the*major storylines this year -building up to a surprising revelation when the truth does finally come out.

Andrew Morley, who plays John, told Digital Spy recently: "This is completely off the scales - what this guy is eventually, I guarantee nobody is going to pick it. It's a good little journey and the audience is going to love it."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...lfriend-mandy/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vikki (01-05-2016)

***The spoiler is about 3 ladies joining Neighbours this year. It would havd been easier to have 3 separate aricles! But as we have this mix and we already know quite a lot about 2 of them I am posting the full article here and just links to the article on the others treads ***

Ramsay Street is just getting hotter! Jodi Anasta is the latest in string of stunning additions to Neighbours cast alongside Kristy Best and Sarah Ellen

After shooting to fame thanks to a popular role on Home And Away, Jodi Anasta announced this week she was joining the cast of rival soap Neighbours.

The 31-year-old actress and model, will be playing English teacher Elly Conway on the show, and she's only the latest in a string of stunning new additions to Ramsay Street.

Last week YouTube sensation Sarah Ellen made her debut on the program as Madison, while actress and writer Kristy Best is set to arrive in Erinsborough later this month as the mysterious Mandy.

New in Ramsay Street: Jodi Anasta is only the latest in a string of stunning additions to the popular Australian soap Neighbours

More new faces: Kristy Best (L) will be making a guest appearance as Mandy in coming weeks while Sarah Ellen (R) made her debut last week as Madison

More new faces: Kristy Best (L) will be making a guest appearance as Mandy in coming weeks while Sarah Ellen (R) made her debut last week as MadisonSpeaking to Daily Mail Australia, Sydney-based Kristy opened up about filming her guest stint alongside Andrew Morley, who is playing John Doe on the show.

'Shooting Neighbours was really great, especially because the crew and cast are so friendly,' she said.

'I enjoyed acting opposite Andrew Morley and being directed by the multi-talented Scott Major.'

Shedding some light on her character, Kristy said Mandy is the ex-girlfriend of Andrew's character, and strives to get him back once she finds him in Erinsborough.

Exciting role:Jodi will be a regular fixture on the Channel Ten show and will make her debut in July as English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy.

'Mandy has finally found her boyfriend, Jason, or as Paige (Olympia Valance) knows him, John,' she explained.

'All Mandy wants in this world is for them to get back on track with their relationship but Paige isn't about to let that happen.'

Meanwhile last week Youtube star Sarah Ellen made her debut on Neighbours as Madison, the daughter of Australia's favourite TV couple, Scott Robinson, played by Jason Donovan, and Kylie Minogue's character Charlene Robinson.

In February pop princess Kylie had some kind words for her on-screen daughter as she wrote to NewsCorp, saying: 'Congratulations on your first acting job Sarah and welcome to the neighbourhood!'

Summer Bay star: Her new role comes six years after she quit Australian soap drama Home And Away, in which she played Martha MacKenzie'

Alot has changed since I was in Neighbours, but I have no doubt the family spirit of the cast and crew remains the same. Have a great time!'

Sarah's career in the limelight started more than five years ago when the teenager posted a quirky 30-second video 'dancing her eyebrows' to a funky beat to YouTube.

'After people saw me in that video, they became interested in who I was - my life, what else I was doing and what was next for me – so my audience on social media grew quite fast after that!' Sarah said previously to the Daily Mail Australia.'I love technology, social media and creating fun content (like most people my age do!), and it was great to have an audience to share this with.

Mysterious character: Kristy will be playing Mandy, the ex-girlfriend of John Doe (played by Andrew Morley) *

Good times: The actress credits the talents of Scott Major who works as a director on the show

'So from then on, it has been my job to grow and interact with my followers - I kept creating and posting new content everyday for my followers to see, and my following just kept growing.'

Of course the latest addition to Neighbours was announced this week - Jodi Anasta.She has landed this role just a few months after announcing her split from NRL star Braith.'As an actor in Australia, I am thrilled to be working,' Jodi told The Daily Telegraph as she revealed her new role.

'The biggest hurdle for me right now is "will my brain fit all these scripts in and will I deliver?"'

On set:last week Youtube star Sarah Ellen made her debut on Neighbours as Madison, the daughter of Scott, played by Jason Donovan, and Kylie Minogue's character Charlene Robinson

It is believed that the popular actress has signed a three-year contract with the popular TV drama.

Jodi will be a regular fixture on the Channel Ten show and will make her debut in July as English schoolteacher Elly Conway - the unpredictable niece of Susan and Karl Kennedy.

Her new role comes six years after she quit Australian soap drama Home And Away.Jodi found fame on the much-loved TV show in 2005 in the role of Martha MacKenzie, for which she won a Logie for Most Popular Actress in 2009.

Star power: In February pop princess Kylie showed her support for her on-screen daughter

Kylie Minogue welcomes Sarah Ellen to Neighbours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz..._campaign=1490
    Last edited by eni294; 02-05-2016 at 05:22.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Vikki (01-05-2016)

I'm a bit confused. Two a bit different info in both articles about her debut- one says she will make appearance in coming weeks (later this month) and the other says later this year?

If she makes appearance at the end of May then we will know who John Doe is quite soon.

But Andrew who plays her ex-boyfriend Jason (John Doe) says that the story about his identity will go for a long tike and it would be really surprising one.

Last edited by eni294; 01-05-2016 at 19:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-05-2016)

Thread Information