Page 287 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1872372772852862872882892973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I think it's a bit unfair to judge IM based on this wedding issue. I think the real problem is people judge all too often based on spoilers before they've watched an episode. I've seen people saying things like they don't care about next week now or if it's not legal it's meaningless etc because they're disappointed. Maybe they should watch and then wait and see what happens instead of deciding they hate it already.

We know the 'name' issue is brought up so I presume that would lead to or be a direct result of making things officially legal.
    I do like your posts RG83... you're always the voice of reason both on here and the other thread. I've always adhered to the "wait and see" philosophy. For me, the fact that they won't be legally married yet won't take anything away from the enjoyment I'm going to get watching the episodes and I have faith in Maxine and Isobel Cameron that the episodes will be wonderful I'm sure that Robron will get married legally at a later date, when Aaron is released from prison, maybe before they move into the Mill. I think IM is totally invested in Robron - he knows they are TV gold

Not long to go now and I'm looking forward to reading Duncan's spoilers tomorrow and finding out a bit more about the wedding

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (18-02-2017), Han_00 (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I do like your posts RG83... you're always the voice of reason both on here and the other thread. I've always adhered to the "wait and see" philosophy. For me, the fact that they won't be legally married yet won't take anything away from the enjoyment I'm going to get watching the episodes and I have faith in Maxine and Isobel Cameron that the episodes will be wonderful I'm sure that Robron will get married legally at a later date, when Aaron is released from prison, maybe before they move into the Mill. I think IM is totally invested in Robron - he knows they are TV gold

Not long to go now and I'm looking forward to reading Duncan's spoilers tomorrow and finding out a bit more about the wedding
    I do have my moments. I think there must be some other twists and turns to the episodes as they've pretty much revealed everything we were unsure of already, Aaron's prison sentence is confirmed and their wedding isn't legal.

How lovely would it be for them to make it legal on the day they move into Mill?

The new pics and new spolers have been posted by Digutal Spy and others elsewhere.

There are quite a few. You may want to start here, where the wedding is discussed by the Emmerdale producer.

LOOK HERE.

You'll be able to find links to other stuff on that page.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-02-2017 at 07:27.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The new pics and new spolers have been posted by Digutal Spy and others elsewhere.

There are quite a few. You may want to start here, where the wedding is discussed by the Emmerdale producer.

LOOK HERE.

You'll be able to find links to other stuff on that page.
    Thanx Eddie

so thoughts all confirmed then but in this positive place I'll just say I'm looking forward to all the nice stuff tomorrow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Thanx Eddie

so thoughts all confirmed then but in this positive place I'll just say I'm looking forward to all the nice stuff tomorrow
    Good morning.

There's quite a lot of spoilers, for the whole show. There's a lot there that I look forward to, there's some I'm disappointed with and there's some rubbish (as always). But there is more than enough there to keep me smiling and there's some good news for all of us.

I was amused by Iain M's comments that Aaron had to face the consequences of his attack on Kasim. Yet, in another article, he says that he has no plans to punish Emma who tortured and then murdered her husband James.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

angeldust (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Good morning.

There's quite a lot of spoilers, for the whole show. There's a lot there that I look forward to, there's some I'm disappointed with and there's some rubbish (as always). But there is more than enough there to keep me smiling and there's some good news for all of us.

I was amused by Iain M's comments that Aaron had to face the consequences of his attack on Kasim. Yet, in another article, he says that he has no plans to punish Emma who tortured and then murdered her husband James.
    morning Eddy so IM said there be a second wedding the legal bit im happy about that really looking forward to next week it be great with all Drama that surounds it and we have a lovely kiss when they say i do and i say Aaron will be let sooner then we think mybe when he gets attack something will happen and it goes to appeal and if Danny+Ryan were together 2 weeks agao in the pub there must be a twist and IM said that Robron will move into Mill Cott in early spring and they built a new set for it i think it be about end of March or early April and he said he has plans for Robron long term he cant if 1 of them is away for 12 months and i think Aaron be out when Chas leaves when Lucy leaves to have her Baby

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017)

morning everybody good interview by Iain macload and he said we have a second wedding and the legal stuff later i happy about that now the wedding will be good and we have a little kiss and hug for starters and im sure we get another one when they say i do and i sure there be a twist to let Aaron out and once Aaron gets bullied after Robert goes to see him and giving a hug or kiss and gets beat up from some inmates and thats why aaron will stop Rob AND CHAS +Liv and he dont want them to see like that and if Danny+Ryan were filming in the pub a few ago something must happen to let him go and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in early spring say end of March or early April and i think he be let out when Lucy goes to have her babies so stay postive Robron will be alot stronger from it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning everybody good interview by Iain macload and he said we have a second wedding and the legal stuff later i happy about that now the wedding will be good and we have a little kiss and hug for starters and im sure we get another one when they say i do and i sure there be a twist to let Aaron out and once Aaron gets bullied after Robert goes to see him and giving a hug or kiss and gets beat up from some inmates and thats why aaron will stop Rob AND CHAS +Liv and he dont want them to see like that and if Danny+Ryan were filming in the pub a few ago something must happen to let him go and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in early spring say end of March or early April and i think he be let out when Lucy goes to have her babies so stay postive Robron will be alot stronger from it
    Hi Matty the stuff next week is going to be great even if its not a wedding the pics in the spoilers show them so loved up I can't wait.

The prison scenes will be hard but Danny will smash it

btw did you see someone say Danny and Ryan were filming in the back of the pub last week cos that would be on screen about April wouldn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Matty the stuff next week is going to be great even if its not a wedding the pics in the spoilers show them so loved up I can't wait.

The prison scenes will be hard but Danny will smash it

btw did you see someone say Danny and Ryan were filming in the back of the pub last week cos that would be on screen about April wouldn't it
    Yes, that would be good news.

Is that on Digital Spy?

Yes, that would be good news.

Is that on Digital Spy?
    I've read that somewhere I was hoping someone would say who said it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017)

Thread Information