Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Just seen a spoiler and it said something like "John Doe is stuck in a dilemma between Paige and the old priest."

Maybe he's a trainee priest? Might seem like a silly suggestion...but this is soapland! And it could explain why he doesn't instantly get with Paige, he has to decide what he wants more?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-06-2016)

fr. jack and amy work well together more than him and annoying paige

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

indigodance (13-07-2016), kaz21 (13-07-2016), tammyy2j (14-07-2016)

That scene with Jack and Amy in the hospital praying for Jimmy spoke volumes more for a relationship between them than the so called hot steamy visions of Paige. Paige .... please go away !!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (13-07-2016), lizann (13-07-2016), tammyy2j (14-07-2016)

Didn't think I would like this character, but Father Jack is growing on me. Being a priest really suits him. I vote Remain a priest!

I don't think he needs a relationship with Paige or Amy. I think Amy just likes him as a friend and a priest.
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 13-07-2016 at 17:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-07-2016)

As long as its not Paige !!!!

I'm really finding Jack's dilemma really interesting the more we see of him, I hope they don't ruin it with throwing it all away for a bit of lust for Page, she shows so much self centred behaviour what more to her can there be to it. It's a struggle to see any other quality's in her at the moment her character really has sunk to a low she wasn't always this bad.

It seems to be a running theme to pair everyone up possible Xanthe/Ben Tyler/Piper Mark/Steph, Aaron/Tom just recent examples, but I think eventually they will show him give into temptation/make a choice hope if he does it's with someone worth it like Amy and even in the opening titles he isn't exactly shown to be 'priest' like which makes you think he'll give it up in time.

Can't stand him. Poor acting and uninteresting character. In terms of new characters, I much prefer Xanthe, Gary and Ned.

I like him more now as a priest

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (14-07-2016)

Neighbours star Andrew Morley has hinted at plans to introduce Jack Callahan's brother – and he knows exactly who he wants to play him.

Former Home and Away star Andrew joined the show early last year as the priest who turned Paige Smith's life upside down, but there could now be plans to bring in his family.

And given that the Aussie stars love a bit of soap swap, it may come as no surprise that Andrew has a Summer Bay friend in mind for the role.

"The Neighbours producers deliberately kept it open about Jack's family and have never really given it any specifics," Andrew said to Inside Soap. "But I think towards the end of the year, we'll be exploring those options.

"I'm actually trying to get Charles Cottier – who played Dexter – a job on Neighbours as Jack's brother!

"Charles has been in LA and done brilliantly there, but he's back home in Brisbane now and doesn't have a steady job. So I'll definitely be putting Charles's name forward for anything that crops up."

Do you think they could pass as on-screen siblings?

Andrew Morley and Charles Cottier - Neighbours star reveals plans to introduce Jack's brother – and wants Charles Cottier to play him
    © CHANNEL 5

Speaking about other Home and Away stars he keeps in touch with, Andrew added: "Charles is my closest friend from there. But I also have a lot of respect for Jake Speer [Oscar MacGuire] and I'll catch up with my on-screen brother Johnny Ruffo [Chris Harrington] every so often, as well.

"I have most of the cast on social media so I'm fairly up to date on their lives. "

Charles joined Home and Away as Dexter in 2010, playing him until 13 when the character left the Bay with love interest April Scott.

Digital Spy

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (19-05-2017), Pantherboy (18-05-2017), TaintedLove (18-05-2017)

Who was Andrew Morley in Home and Away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information