Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    I quite like the idea of Terese and Paul as a couple. He already seems quite smitten with Terese's ....talents ...even though it sounds like nothing much happened beyond some kissing.
    I'd personally prefer them not to as I like their friendship and how Terese isn't afraid to speak up to him! But if they get together, I wouldn't mind it! haha

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-01-2016), LollyCarpenter (29-01-2016), Summer8 (30-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

I thought I'd post since I had something different to say. The Brad/Lauren debate has been going round in circles for what seems like forever!
    It certainly has, so its nice to see it put to rest

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Hmmm now what was that someone said ( wrongly ) about Lauren "offering herself on a platter"? Terese sure did that today!
    Yes she did,,, but there was nothing wrong with that..... they are both single and unattached.... she did do it for the wrong reasons though......... and I still don't believe Lauren ever offered herself up on a platter to Brad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (30-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    But Lauren played a longer game of seduction as they were both in a relationship with their respective partners ..... Terese is now a free woman ..... she doesn't need to answer to Brad anymore .... I think the worst bit will her regrets as her kids wont like this at all.
    Ohhh lord havn't we finished with this?????

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

LollyCarpenter (30-01-2016), Perdita (30-01-2016)

its getting boring now ... will they .... wont they ..... I wish they would bring in some more of the rest of the family/characters to freshen up some story lines ... Paige and Dimmyonto is just beyond a joke now... a real tough nut job would have done a lot worse to her to get revenge. Not sure what her wedding will bring ... hopefully and end to that story line.

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    Lauren never had any deliberate game plan or set out to try and seduce Brad. There were mutual unresolved feelings there which were only acted upon when they went looking for Paige and their past and what if's came to the surface that one night when they kissed.
    I think Lauren did have a game plan to snare Brad, she made sure she was always on hand to listen to him moan even though she was aware of Terese's paranoia of their closeness, she was always bumping into him etc., letting him store his art sculptor at her house, telling him visit Paige there anytime etc., Lauren knew what she was doing and what she wanted and that was Brad

Lauren should have kept distance between herself and Brad but she didn't, she knew the hurt she was causing to especially Terese who was her friend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

indigodance (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Lauren did have a game plan to snare Brad, she made sure she was always on hand to listen to him moan even though she was aware of Terese's paranoia of their closeness, she was always bumping into him etc., letting him store his art sculptor at her house, telling him visit Paige there anytime etc., Lauren knew what she was doing and what she wanted and that was Brad

Lauren should have kept distance between herself and Brad but she didn't, she knew the hurt she was causing to especially Terese who was her friend
    Who cares now.... all of our thoughts have been said over and over,,, lets just let it be.....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-01-2016), Perdita (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Who cares now.... all of our thoughts have been said over and over,,, lets just let it be.....
    Are we not allowed to express her views and opinions anymore even if repetitive

If you don't want to post on the subject again you don't have too but don't knock anyone else who does

I have a hate hate relationship with the character Lauren

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

indigodance (02-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Are we not allowed to express her views and opinions anymore even if repetitive

If you don't want to post on the subject again you don't have too but don't knock anyone else who does

I have a hate hate relationship with the character Lauren
    its just the same old things being said.....over and over..... I think everyone gets it....

I only have one thing to say, then I'm done with commenting on Brad/Lauren. I thought his "getting back together" speech the other day was cringeworthy-Fate has not been conspiring to bring them together "all their adult lives"! They met on a beach when they were 20, had a brief fling/relationship, then didn't clap eyes on each other for another 20 years when they were both back in Ramsay St. Then he said they'd both met "wonderful and interesting" people along the way but were now back where they belonged, or something to that effect-as if both of them being married for 20 years and having families was some kind of irrelevant deviation from the path to true love. Grrrr! 😁 anyway good luck to them all, Brad, Lauren and Terese, hope they can all move on with their lives and we can move onto more interesting storylines 😀

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (09-02-2016), tammyy2j (09-02-2016)

Thread Information