Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Will Paige and Mark’s nuptials finally go ahead?
    Now that the day of her wedding has finally arrived, Paige is giddy with excitement.
    In Neighbours this week, Paige (Olympia Valance) and Mark (Scott McGregor) are finally ready to tie the knot.
    It’s been a long journey to the altar for this on-again, off-again couple but their love for one another runs deep.
    “Paige’s feelings for another human have never been as strong as what she feels for Mark,” Olympia says. “He is her person.”
    What will happen when police officer Mark learns his bride-to-be has been implicated in a stolen goods heist?
    On the day of the nuptials, Paige gets ready for the ceremony surrounded by her closet family and friends.
    Her adoptive mum Mary (Gina Liano) has also flown in from overseas to attend the wedding.
    “Of course, she wants her mum there, despite what they’ve been through,” Olympia says. “There’s far too much excitement and anticipation in the air to get caught up in mistakes made in the past.”
    Paige can’t wait to walk down the aisle and marry Mark, so she text him to say she’s moving the ceremony forward a few hours.
    “Paige and Mark’s relationship has faced so many trials and tribulations,” Olympia, 23, admits.
    “Through it all, they’ve always managed to find a way back into each other’s arms.”
    Paige is glowing when she put on her beautiful wedding dress.
    “It’s a mixture of bridal elegance and Paige’s edgy personality,” Olympia says of the dress. This is everything she could have hoped for.”
    While Paige gets ready for her big day, Mark ducks into the police station.
    He’s shocked when he’s informed by a colleague that Paige’s fingerprints have been detected on some stolen goods from a spate of robberies in Erinsborough.
    As viewers would know, Paige was set up by Michelle (Ra Chapman) who is an associate of Dimato’s (David Serafin).
    Knowing he’d by upset, Paige didn’t want to tell Mark about her association with Michelle.
    “Mark is a striaght shooter,” Olympia says. “Her troublesome ways have come close to ruining their relationship in the past.”
    At the station, Mark is troubled by what he’s been told.
    “He’s devastated,” Scott, 34, confirms. “He asked Paige to stay away from Michelle.
    “Finding these fingerprints and finding out she’s involved is a real kick in the guts.”
    Mark feels betrayed and questions his relationship.
    “If you’re marrying someone, you don’t want them keeping secrets from you,” Scott says.
    Mark tries to come to terms with the suggestion Paige may have been involved.
    Meanwhile, Paige has headed to the backyard, ready to exchange vows.
    Will Mark turn up for the ceremony or jilt has bride at the altar?

TV Week

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-02-2016), Pantherboy (02-02-2016), SoapsJSK (09-02-2016)

So... what IS going to happen to Paige & Mark's wedding? I see all these spoilers around, but it doesn't actually say if they GET MARRIED? lol

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    So... what IS going to happen to Paige & Mark's wedding? I see all these spoilers around, but it doesn't actually say if they GET MARRIED? lol
    Although it hasn't been explicitly stated, the wording in one of the spoilers about Paige bumping into Mark suggests to me they don't get married.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (11-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Although it hasn't been explicitly stated, the wording in one of the spoilers about Paige bumping into Mark suggests to me they don't get married.
    Or they do get married but split immediately after?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-02-2016)

Having seen today`s episode shown in Australia we need to wait until tomorrow to find out whether the wedding happens or not

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-02-2016), Summer8 (10-02-2016)

Anyone else think Brad, Lauren and Paige's anger was directed at the wrong person?
    Ok, Paige didn't technically do anything illegal (minus handling stolen goods) but if she had just listened to the 50,000 warnings she got against Michelle she wouldn't be in the mess, or if she had asked help from Mark after she realised what was going on it would have saved a lot of hurt. She constantly lied, hid things and went against advice from most people.
    If that was my daughter, I'd be so so so angry with her, I'd stick by her but I'd struggle to give her all the sympathy they were giving her, she made the choices to get the phone, the flat and hide everything once she found out the truth.
    After the whole thing with Dimato and Michelle before, she didn't learn any lessons? I'm not against Paige and Mark being together, but I can't blame him for doing what he did.
    I reckon if she had went to Mark and said "I've effed up here, I need help." he would have been angry but he still would have stayed with her.

I miss the quirky, creative and fun Paige that was introduced to the show.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-02-2016)

Anyone else think Brad, Lauren and Paige's anger was directed at the wrong person?
    Ok, Paige didn't technically do anything illegal (minus handling stolen goods) but if she had just listened to the 50,000 warnings she got against Michelle she wouldn't be in the mess, or if she had asked help from Mark after she realised what was going on it would have saved a lot of hurt. She constantly lied, hid things and went against advice from most people.
    If that was my daughter, I'd be so so so angry with her, I'd stick by her but I'd struggle to give her all the sympathy they were giving her, she made the choices to get the phone, the flat and hide everything once she found out the truth.
    After the whole thing with Dimato and Michelle before, she didn't learn any lessons? I'm not against Paige and Mark being together, but I can't blame him for doing what he did.
    I reckon if she had went to Mark and said "I've effed up here, I need help." he would have been angry but he still would have stayed with her.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (10-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post

I agree 100%, Paige is up to her neck in trouble at all times, Brad and Lauren have both raised kids involved in all sorts of illegal activities, Mason (thief), Bailey (thief), Paige (the list is endless here really),Josh (drug dealer) and Imogen (generally taking the law into her own hands stealing/hiding files at the law office, perverting the course of justice) it's only a matter of time before Amber's baby is in court for something, I give that kid until it's five years old before it is a master criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post

I agree 100%, Paige is up to her neck in trouble at all times, Brad and Lauren have both raised kids involved in all sorts of illegal activities, Mason (thief), Bailey (thief), Paige (the list is endless here really),Josh (drug dealer) and Imogen (generally taking the law into her own hands stealing/hiding files at the law office, perverting the course of justice) it's only a matter of time before Amber's baby is in court for something, I give that kid until it's five years old before it is a master criminal.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

indigodance (10-02-2016), tammyy2j (11-02-2016)

I sympathised with both Mark and Paige today.

She's been stupid, dismissed his opinion, schemed, and lied repeatedly, so I don't blame him for cancelling the wedding. However, him personally arresting her at the wedding was a terrible thing to do to someone you love. He did it for maximum effect - and it worked! It's a good job they didn't marry because they've got a lot of issues to work through (assuming they get back together).

I don't understand why the writers have turned the initially fun and likeable Paige to such an airhead and irritation.

Thread Information