Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

I went for an induction at the gym today with my friend
    It was good, I enjoyed it, I look forward to going properly.

My heart rate was really high though. I went on one of those sit down bikes, and literally peddaled like twice and it was 140..
    The assessor said it could have been because I was anxious.. I hope so.
    It peaked on the treadmill at 194.. and I wasn't even out of breath.

Is this something to worry about, should I get it checked out?? :s

im no expert but it probably was just because you were anxious, i had a really high heart rate after going back to the gym after a long time out with injurys on my ribs and knee. id wait and see what happens next time.

Ok.. new year, though I would revive this thread.. naughty me put on 1.5kg over Christmas and it needs to come down (along with the other 2kg I put on through out the year). Back on my eating plan and have lost 1kg already.. it will slow down as I go more into it
    So my stats now:
    Height : 5ft 3.5 ins (that .5 is very important hahaha)
    Weight: 59.6kg - about 9st 5lb in old money
    Target: 55kg - but will be happy to get to 57kg
    Super Mod

good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (20-01-2011)

im using the wii fit as well as the gymn and cycling and i think its actually working!! Ill have to get my stats cant remember them of the top of my head.

Well the few pounds I lost and the toned up muscles I had have gone pear shaped thanks to the endless boxes of chocolates and bottles of wine I got at christmas, plus I haven't been to the gym since Novemember thanks to the flamming snow. With having to walk 2 miles to work and back every day. I was in no fit state to go to the gym at lunch-time. Since being back at work the gym has been closed at a new building has been built and that doesn't open until 31 January. Never mind I will be back with my badmington racket. also have to find a new Zumba class the class that I went to at work on a Wednesday eveing has moved to a new location about 4 miles away becuse of the cost of hire.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I have gotten down to 57.5 kg (3kg loss) and given myself a break for while as I have a lot of parties coming up and don't want to wondering what I can and can't eat... I will start again in May (after easter eggs hahaha) and hopefully drop a bit more weight and this time build some muscle up too..
    Super Mod

my weigh is still not shifting. my body is toning up and people say I'm looking slimmer but the scales aint moving. I go to the gym twice a week to play badminton. I need my jaws wired to loose the weight.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    my weigh is still not shifting. my body is toning up and people say I'm looking slimmer but the scales aint moving. I go to the gym twice a week to play badminton. I need my jaws wired to loose the weight.
    You are proabably gaining muscle (which is heavier than fat) for you it is probably best to measure yourself (how many inches you lost) would give a better indication of what you are losing
    Super Mod

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (08-04-2011)

Doing a bit of a slim fast ad (not really) but picture on the left was taken in May 10th 2009 (68kg) and pic on right was Dec 12th 2009 (57kg) .. what a difference 6 months makes and happy to say, I haven't put on much (2kg) which I lost again recently
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Super Mod

Thread Information