Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours spoilers 21 Nov to 25 Nov

He did kiss her again tho. Tho she does have a slight drinking problem
    Last edited by kaz21; 22-11-2016 at 17:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-11-2016)

He didn't take of advantage of Elly, he looked after her. I think Elly should really sort her drink problem out anyway.
    I think if Elly had been a bit more responsive he would have taken the opportunity to get physical. The way he pushed Tyler aside was obsessive and paranoid, he was sh*t scared Elly would end up with Tyler in bed.

It was worse than creepy - it was frightening !

When Elly is being nice - she is really nice with most of the kids (except Piper) .... but her drink problem is out of control and so is her love life.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2016), Dazzle (29-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    He didn't take of advantage of Elly, he looked after her. I think Elly should really sort her drink problem out anyway.
    she is a train wreck and a head wreck as is paige

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

indigodance (22-11-2016)

She's really good with xanthe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I think if Elly had been a bit more responsive he would have taken the opportunity to get physical. The way he pushed Tyler aside was obsessive and paranoid, he was sh*t scared Elly would end up with Tyler in bed.

It was worse than creepy - it was frightening !

When Elly is being nice - she is really nice with most of the kids (except Piper) .... but her drink problem is out of control and so is her love life.
    Especially when he's done it before with the Halloween costume.

I guess she can be excused after what her douche of an ex did to her - that was silly on her part, obvious he just wanted a bit of fun and then he was off. She needs to get back with Ned and Angus needs to get over it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2016), Dazzle (29-11-2016), indigodance (23-11-2016)

I think she is still grieving the loss of her baby, numbing herself with alcohol and chasing after her ex.

Angus is a major creeper, has been told "no" countless times, has had friends of Ellie's warn him to back off and still he creeps into her room at night.
    She is the one losing her home and job over his antics. He is old enough to know better, how many times does he have to be told "no".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-11-2016)

I think Angus upbringing (like Paige) was rather spoilt (child got in the way of the parents lifestyle) - no matter what they did they got away with it and never had the rule of "boundaries" set in their mindset. Money was no object as a pacifier and even when frowned upon with their bad behaviour - there where no consequences to live up to. Paige although a bit older (and so called wiser) still had the similar stalking action with someone that should be out of bounds. She did it with Tyler, Mark and worse with Jack ... like-wise Angus is following a similar pattern. The difference with him ... its practically been laid on a plate for him (not only in Ellys antics, but also living in the same house).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (23-11-2016)

Paige and her attempt to remove Jack from Blaze = massive backfire & smug face Jack.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-11-2016)

Thread Information