Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 2016

Thumbs down

I think Paige was guessed by many after she slept with Fr. Jack the obvious route to go down for her now

Yeah but it will cause a lot of drama especially if Paige decides to keep Jack in the dark

How about Paige by Tyler not Fr. Jack and Piper by Angus

I think Paige and Sonya.

No because Paige and Tyler were hooking up months ago but Paige and Jack was recent so of she is pregnant it will be by Jack. Plus Olympia Valance said their will be consequences from Paige and Jack sleeping together.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    We know that Sonya Rebecchi has selflessly offered to be a surrogate for Steph Scully and Mark Brennan, despite reservations from her husband Toadie.
    I don't find Sonya's offer to be a surrogate selfless. She gave the game away when she described what it feels like to carry a baby: she's even more desperate to do it than Mark and Steph! Thank goodness both Toadie and Steph were horrified at the thought of her donating her eggs, though I've got a nasty feeling they'll come around to the idea.

The storyline's already ludicrous without pushing it even further by using Sonya's eggs! I really can't imagine the medical authority would allow it in the real world because it's a disaster waiting to happen. How on earth would Sonya bring herself to give away the biological child she's nurtured for nine months??!!

Oh and I agree Paige is the obvious choice to find herself pregnant because it would cause the most angst and drama. Steph getting pregnant would also make for a hell of a lot of drama - especially if the surrogacy does go ahead and Mark is then expecting two babies by different women... (Though I'd prefer they forget the surrogacy and Steph then finds herself expecting because that would make for a happy outcome.)
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-11-2016 at 20:33.

DailyMail article today:

SPOILER ALERT! The Loop host Scott Tweedie will shake up Ramsay Street as he makes his acting debut as Jodi Anasta's ex-boyfriend on Neighbours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eighbours.html

He is known for his presenting role on Australian music video program The Loop.

But Scott Tweedie, 28, will venture into the world of acting this week when he makes a cameo appearance on Neighbours.

The handsome showman is set to play the role of Jodi Anasta's on-screen ex-boyfriend Derek.

According to Confidential, producers have been impressed with Scott's performance during filming, with a source claiming that it won't be his last appearance on Neighbours.

In the episode, which airs on November 18, Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta) will receive a text message from her ex Derek out of the blue, telling her that he is travelling to Erinsborough from Sydney to visit her.

According to Digital Spy, Elly will accidentally chat about the impending visit within earshot of her obsessive admirer Angus, prompting him to fly into a jealous rage.

Angus hatches a plan to stop Elly's date from occurring, asking his friend Piper Willis to send a fabricated text message to her from a 'parent' who needs a tutor for their child.

His attempts to sabotage the meeting fall flat, however, with Elly and Derek finally rekindling their romance for a brief moment.

However, the date soon descends into chaos as the pair launch into a bitter argument.

Former Home And Away star Jodi joined the cast of Neighbours in April this year.

She told The Daily Telegraph at the time: 'I've been very much actively pursuing a major acting role. I have been doing classes and auditioning intensely for probably three or four months.'

'It is nice to be a working actor and know I've got a couple of years at the same thing and working with such incredible actors in this cast,' she said of her new full-time gig.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2016), Perdita (11-11-2016), Vikki (10-11-2016)

Sunday Telegraph article yesterday:

Millsy a new Neighbour

Stage star Rob Mills is swapping ghosts and witches for Ramsay Street.

Mills, who has starred in stage musical hits such as Wicked, Ghost, Grease and Legally Blonde, is joining Channel 10's long-running soap Neighbours and will start on set this week.

The versatile performer started his career at Ten, emerging as a fan favourite from the first series of Australian Idol.

In 2011 he hosted a reboot of Young Talent Time for the network.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-Rob_Mills.jpg
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...9014057565.jpg

...and the DailyMail article:

Settling down in suburbia! Rob Mills tipped to make an appearance on Neighbours... as he CONFIRMS he's moving from Sydney to Melbourne where show is filmed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ne-filmed.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-11-2016), Perdita (14-11-2016), Vikki (13-11-2016)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...spoilers-find/
    This article says that Paige will suspect she is pregnant and Sonya is pregnant so chances are it is going to be Paige and Sonya who are pregnant

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...spoilers-find/
    This article says that Paige will suspect she is pregnant and Sonya is pregnant so chances are it is going to be Paige and Sonya who are pregnant

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

daisy_boo (16-11-2016), kaz21 (15-11-2016), MellBee (02-12-2016)

Thread Information