Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EMMERDALE SPOILERS 26TH - 30th MARCH

Exclamation EMMERDALE SPOILERS 26TH - 30th MARCH

Depressed Ross finds himself in a dark place

David makes a confession to Tracy

Will Live get through the tough times
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I wish liv would get killed off and Gabby be to blame, then both would never be on here again, rumour has it it's Graham that ends up helping liv!!!!! I knew they would ruin him

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (14-03-2018), TaintedLove (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I wish liv would get killed off and Gabby be to blame, then both would never be on here again, rumour has it it's Graham that ends up helping liv!!!!! I knew they would ruin him
    We've had that with Belle & Gemma already.

If anyone should be killed off it David. OMG he is sooooo sickening.

did graham have kids himself or does he?

I think so, but it's not been mentioned yet,

I think so, but it's not been mentioned yet,
    Thank god it's going to be revealed next week, any longer then I'd of lost interest. Actually, it's Debbie who he opens up to so a bit of interest has already gone. The problem I have with Joe/Graham is that they're a bit too similar in the sense where it's all about mystery and they never seem to be able to drop that act and have a laugh. Separately, I like Graham alot more than Joe but I'm not finding their scenes together interesting in the slightest.

I reckon sooner or later they'll introduce more Tate's, I still think they'll tempt Claire King back to play Kim. I just hope they don't ruin such an iconic family.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 15-03-2018 at 00:13.

I really wouldn't want Graham to start laughing and joking it's just not him, but I'm glad we're going to find out more about him just a shame it's Debbie, but I suppose it makes more sense with Joe blackmailing her( which I find so unbelievable) hope the police bang her up and village turns on her, I wonder if all the Dingles stand by her?

I really wouldn't want Graham to start laughing and joking it's just not him, but I'm glad we're going to find out more about him just a shame it's Debbie, but I suppose it makes more sense with Joe blackmailing her( which I find so unbelievable) hope the police bang her up and village turns on her, I wonder if all the Dingles stand by her?
    I am confused, does Joe really love Debbie and want to protect her or has he more revenge in mind?

Graham is an interesting character

I'm not saying that I want Graham to become a bumbling fool like Paddy, but it would be nice to see him crack a smile sometime. It doesn't matter how serious or mysterious a person you are, at the end of the day he's a human and he has to show other emotions, not just the constant brooding look. I do find him really intriguing though. As for Debbie, I don't see why the Dingle's would care at all? They don't give a stuff about anyone outside their family so they'll just shrug it off and think "Oh well, its only Ross".

Debbie won't be going to jail and Simon get's 100k. Very responsible, Emmerdale.

look at how dingles did not turn on debbie for gennie, was gennie ever seen by them all as a dingle

Thread Information