Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lachlan White's father Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sure looks better on the photo at the top
    Totally agree! Hence the anticipation for what he will look like in the new role.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sure looks better on the photo at the top
    He looks younger in the black and while photo with more hair

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-03-2015)

This is important the audience needs to know more about lachlan the boy lacks a male role model.

Lachlan White's father Donny has something to hide when he arrives in Emmerdale for the first time next week.

Actor Alan Convy has been cast in the role of Donny, who will be joining the ITV soap for a guest stint as part of Lachlan's sexual assault storyline.

Lachlan's mother Chrissie (Louise Marwood) has been determined to keep Donny well away from the controversy surrounding their son, but she finally cracks and makes contact with him next week after realising that she cannot cope with the situation alone.

Shocked that Lachlan still isn't showing any remorse for his assault on Alicia Metcalfe, a concerned Chrissie asks Donny to try talking some sense into him.

Chrissie is relieved when Donny shares her own attitudes towards the situation and promises to help, but her jealous husband Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) isn't happy to see them getting along so well.

Donny has some success when he uses underhanded methods to convince Lachlan to go for counselling, but viewers soon learn that he is hiding a secret of his own when he starts receiving unwanted calls and texts from a mystery contact.

A rattled Donny tells the person in question that he needs more time, but he later gets a warning when he is bundled into the back of a car and beaten up.

Chrissie is stunned when Donny returns looking bruised and bloodied, but he allows her to believe that Lachlan's recent crime was the reason he was targeted. What exactly is Donny hiding?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Lachlan White's father Donny has something to hide when he arrives in Emmerdale for the first time next week. What exactly is Donny hiding?
    You are kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Lachlan White's father Donny has something to hide when he arrives in Emmerdale for the first time next week. What exactly is Donny hiding?
    You are kidding me?

I wonder if lachlan dad will find out robert is bisexual?

i think donny and Lawrence have a romantic history

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (07-04-2015), Perdita (07-04-2015), tammyy2j (07-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    This would be shocking just wondering why you think so? Back on November robert and Lawrence had a conversation about Lawrence sexual attraction to him. I think Lawrence has a thing for younger guys.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    This would be shocking just wondering why you think so? If Donny was bisexual too! Back on November robert and Lawrence had a conversation about Lawrence sexual attraction to him. I think Lawrence has a thing for younger guys.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 07-04-2015 at 19:17.

Thread Information