Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I think the most annoying thing for me is the way she treats Tyler, she knows how he feels but is so not understanding when he wants some space. And then when she thought he had hooked up with Amy, she was very clearly jealous. If I was her, I'd totally get why he would need space.
    Then with Mark, when they broke up after their first go at things, she was devastated and basically said she could see herself settling with him and when they got back together, as soon as he brings up long term commitment, she says they aren't right for each other.
    I can appreciate she is thinking she's too young for kids, but she must have known that going into a relationship with a 10 year age gap (is that right?) that Mark would be way ahead in terms of where he wants to be. It seems like she wants that "perfect romance" but without the hard bits, the working at it and any long term commitment. Tyler and Mark should both runaway from her.
    I'm kinda confused but I agree with your point. When Paige ended up proposing, was she going to break up with him or give him the 'baby talk'?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maxxy For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015)

dupe
    Last edited by maxxy; 22-11-2015 at 02:08.

Mark’s devastated when Paige is hit by a car right in front of him...
    With Paige missing after a row, Mark is terrified that something terrible has happened to his girlfriend when Brad accidentally reveals that she’s slipped away on a mystery errand.
    Instantly realising that Paige has gone to find Michelle, it’s a race against time for Mark to locate his other half before it’s too late. He doesn’t know she’s already been kidnapped by men believing she’s Dimato’s sidekick, Michelle! (What are the odds, eh?)
    When Mark and Lauren decide to check out an old Dimato haunt, they quickly find evidence Paige has been there very recently and the revelation leaves the pair panicking about where she is now.
    Meanwhile, Paige is fearing for her life when the man holding her won’t believe she isn’t Michelle.
    As things are looking bleak for the brunette, she manages to put all those hours of boxing training into practice! She knocks out her captor, escapes her makeshift prison and immediately makes a run for it down the road.
    Incredibly luckily for her, that’s where Mark happens to be waiting, having been tipped off about where she’s being held!
    Paige is desperate to be back in Mark’s arms (and who can blame her - just look at the hunk in that uniform!) She’s so impatient for their long-awaited reunion that she doesn’t look where she’s going and as she carelessly crosses the road, she runs right into the path of an oncoming car!
    If being kidnapped, help captive and then run over wasn’t enough for one day, it also turns out that the person driving the car is the kidnapper who she knocked out cold eariler! Oh, no.
    Mark can’t bear the thought of losing his fiancee and cradles her in his arms as they wait for the emergenct services to arrive - her fate reminding him all too much of the day he lost Kate.
    Meanwhile, Lauren is also struggling with the stark reminder of Matt’s death and it’s a race against time to get her daughter to hospital so she doesn’t meet the same fate as he did. Is it already too late?
    Luckily, it looks like Paige will be okay and Mark is so thrilled that he tells her they have to get married as soon as possible.
    Little do they know Michelle is about to return to Ramsay Street and the dangerous Dimato saga is far from over..
    What happens next?
    Paige continues to help Michelle but now it’s behind Mark’s back..

All About Soap Magazine

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-12-2015), binky321 (28-12-2015), Dazzle (28-12-2015), lizann (28-12-2015), Pantherboy (28-12-2015), Ruffed_lemur (28-12-2015), SoapsJSK (10-01-2016)

i wouldn't object to her dying

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (29-12-2015), indigodance (31-12-2015)

Is Michelle playing Paige?
    She insists she’s in terrible danger...

Just when Paige thought her trouble’s were finally behind her, Michelle turns up at her house out of the blue this week - and claims that crook Dimato has been abusing her!

Paige is horrified to see that Michelle has been beaten black and blue and takes her in for the night behind Mark’s back. Can Paige really trust the gangster’s moll?

“Paige is a good person and Michelle is a convincing victim,” explains Olympia Valance, aka Paige. “Michelle tells her that Dimato has been physically abusing her. Paige is hesitant to accept the story at first but she does believe that Michelle is in dire straits and needs a safe place to stay.”

When Mark eventually hears about Michelle’s reappearance, he warns Paige she’s being played - but his headstrong fiancée refuses to listen. When Michelle asks Paige to organise a new SIM card in her name, before urging the girl to help her get a flar lease, Paige is happy to help.

“Paige’s instincts are usually spot on,” reckons Olympia. “I think in this case, she can only see a woman being victimised and her empathy for Michelle clouds her judgement. If she found out Michelle was playing her, she’d be very hurt - but she’d also feel stupid because it would mean that Mark was right about her all along!”

Is Michelle telling the truth about Dimato - or will Paige live to regret her generosity?

Also this week...
    Terese tries to keep Piper nad Tyler apart and Bossy’s actions cause concern for Kyle and Amy.

Source: Inside Soap 5th January 2016

“Paige’s instincts are usually spot on,” reckons Olympia. “ .... Yeah right ...... I think not ...... jumping to conclusions so many times before and opening her mouth before putting her brain in gear .....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

binky321 (06-01-2016), Dazzle (06-01-2016), TaintedLove (10-01-2016), tammyy2j (06-01-2016)

dup
    Last edited by indigodance; 06-01-2016 at 21:00. Reason: dup

Paige’s good intentions get her into trouble when her ‘frenemy’ Michelle reveals her

An unlikely alliance forms between Paige and Paul as they both get caught up in Michelle and Dimato’s dodgy dealings Despite Mark’s warning for Paige to stay away from Michelle, who keeps getting Paige into trouble, Paige can’t help but offer her friend a place to stay when she rocks up to the Turner house bruised but when some of Michelle’s bruise makeup wears off it’s clear that she’s up to no good.

Pushing the friendship, Michelle (Ra Chapman) asks Paige (Olympia Valance) to get her a SIM card in Paige’s name and she does without a thought for what Michelle could really be using it for. She later suggest Paige also get her an apartment in Paige’s name but it’s not until Dimato (David Serafin), frustrated with Michelle’s lack of progress with the plan, slaps Michelle for real this time, that Paige is motivated to sign the lease.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) first gets mixed up with Dimato when they make a deal for the gazebo business Paul started with Amy (Zoe Cramond).

Wanting to check out Dimato’s business credentials before getting involved in another venture with him, Paul finds stolen goods in the apartment Paige leased for Michelle.

While Dimato makes Paul a tempting offer to forget what he’s seen, on Amy’s advice Paul decides to do the right thing and tell Paige.

To confirm Paul’s information, Paige checks out the apartment and finds the stash. She confronts Michelle who admits it’s payback for Paige sending Michelle to jail.

A scuffle breaks out; Michelle pins Paige down and calls the police about suspicious activity at the apartment in Paige’s name and then phones with details on the houses the goods were stolen from.

Paige is shocked and realises she’s been stitched up big time. She reaches out to Paul for help but will he be able to pull her out of this mess before she gets in deeper?

Source: Soap World February 2016

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (12-01-2016), TaintedLove (10-01-2016)

Neighbours' Olympia Valance could be about to follow in the Hollywood footsteps of former Home and Away star Chris Hemsworth.

The actress, who currently plays Paige Smith in the Australian soap, has been scouted by the same agent that looks after Chris and his brother Liam.

Speaking to The Sydney Morning Herald, she said: "I am very, very, very, very lucky, because people go over there [to the States] and work their asses off to find an agent, but these guys came to me.

​"We work closely already and they know that I am on a TV show here, but they just want to keep the relationship going until we can do other things."

​Valance has already expressed an interest in moving on from Neighbours once her contract comes to an end, but has revealed she would never rule out returning in the future.

She said: ​"I am very happy with Neighbours - I couldn't have asked for a better job. I am so lucky to be there and I have said to the producers, 'Do not kill me off', because if I ever decide to have a little break away from Neighbours, I want the opportunity to come back.

​"As an actor, I definitely want to aspire to new things, but then again I don't want to take from my job that I love.

"I am doing TV and I love soaps, but it would be nice to try something different, I would love to do a movie. LA might be down the line."

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (12-01-2016), Dazzle (12-01-2016), Pantherboy (12-01-2016), Summer8 (15-01-2016), tammyy2j (13-01-2016)

Bye bye .......

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-01-2016), Dazzle (12-01-2016), Perdita (13-01-2016), tammyy2j (13-01-2016)

Thread Information