Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)

If they say the funeral is not what we think, maybe it isn't a real funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    If they say the funeral is not what we think, maybe it isn't a real funeral.
    Could be a dream I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Can we please be civil and refrain from personal attacks on other forum members. Even if you don't believe an individual deserves respect, it's also about respecting the whole of this community.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-11-2015), ILTPandN (09-11-2015), lellygurl (06-11-2015), NeighboursNutty (08-11-2015), Sparklydee (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Could Brad be killed off
    That's just wishful thinking!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

LauBuch (05-11-2015), lizann (08-11-2015), Perdita (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by dazzle View Post
    that's just wishful thinking! :d
    lolol

Doug Willis back on Neighbours!

The 73-year-old actor will reprise the role of his character Doug Willis.

The team behind Neighbours made the decision to bring the character back to television screens in order to highlight the growing epidemic of Alzheimer’s disease.

Doug will return to Ramsay Street to visit his family after realising his health has started to deteriorate.

Terrence is thrilled to be on the popular soap again and is happy that his character is raising awareness of Alzheimer’s disease.

“I think Neighbours is a wonderful forum to raise the subject to young people so that they are aware of what older people are coping with,” he said. “Nearly all families are going to be impacted by it in the future.”

Terence will make his Neighbours return tonight.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxxy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-11-2015), maidmarian (20-11-2015)

​Neighbours star Terence Donovan on Doug's heartbreaking death: 'Brad will become like his father'​

The actor also reveals that his real-life son Jason Donovan has been tuning in for his recent scenes.

​Neighbours star Terence Donovan has spoken out following his character's heartbreaking death scenes and hinted at what the future holds for the Willis family in the aftermath.

Long-standing character Doug was dramatically killed off by the Aussie soap earlier this week in shock scenes that left his grief-stricken family further devastated.Wednesday's emotional episode revealed that Doug was still in Lassiters Hotel following the deadly explosion in the boiler room. Medical crews were unable to revive him after he collapsed.

With poor Brad now having to face a future without his father or son, Donovan speculated on how he will cope.

"I think the passing of anybody's relative, especially a mother or father, is a really hard thing," he told Tenplay.

"I think Brad will in actual fact pull in his children, and dare I say, become a bit like his father. Someone of principle, who is caring and considerate of his children. Trying to help them get through life because none of us last forever and we've got to look out for each other.​"

The actoralso admitted that his son Jason, who is known for his iconic Neighbours role as Scott Robinson, has been watching his final episodes. "​I believe he's seen a few of them!" he said.

"Jason is older now and thinks whatever work I'm doing at my age is fantastic!​"​

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ke-his-father/
    Last edited by eni294; 11-04-2016 at 17:15.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-04-2016), Summer8 (13-04-2016)

Thread Information