Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Spoilers 16th - 20th November 2015

The proposal next week is not what people think. Mark gets the wrong end of the stick when he sees Paige with a ring she found and thinks she's going to propose. When a couple are happy, you know something bad is about to happen. The face from Paige's past who arrives on 27th November is Michelle Kim. Dennis Dimato will be back as well for season finale week.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 09-11-2015 at 11:23.

Shock proposal!
    They're on-again, off-again - but is marriage now on the cards for Paige and Mark?

Two of Ramsay Street's hottest residents look set to get hitched!

In a bombshell moment in Neighbours, Paige (Olympia Valance), appears to be asking for Mark's (Scott McGregor) hand in marriage.

All is not as it seems, Paige is hiding a secret (yes, another one) and it's a doozy!

What to expect
    Steph (Carla Bonner) and Paul (Stefan Dennis) might have a rival limelight-stealer this week.

When Mark spots Paige with a ring, he thinks she's going to propose but is that what she wants?

What we like
    After all the back and forth between Mark and his brother, Tyler (Travis Burns), Paige might finally be getting her happily ever after.

What we don't like
    With Paige's knack of getting into messy situations and Mark being the law enforcer around town, their union seems jinxed!

Verdict
    Plenty of action.

Credit: TV Week 9th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she will save paul, cant see him steph killing him she will save him
    Either that or someone else will come along and save Paul (and help Steph, who will obviously be not in her right mind due to being drugged by Paul).

Seriously hope Steph doesn't kill Paul!! I like having an original character in the show (and have to admit to finding Stefan still fairly easy on the eye...).

Not sure if I'm in the minority here but I much prefer not-totally-evil Paul (maybe because when I first started watching he was never totally evil) so not really happy about him doing what he does to Steph (messing with her medication and trying to drive her insane is a really sick thing to do).

Also don' want Steph to become a killer (again). I wanted her return to be a fresh start (obviously including her recovery). I know she'd be not in her right mind (due to the medication swapping) but still...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015), Ruffed_lemur (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    Either that or someone else will come along and save Paul (and help Steph, who will obviously be not in her right mind due to being drugged by Paul).

Seriously hope Steph doesn't kill Paul!! I like having an original character in the show (and have to admit to finding Stefan still fairly easy on the eye...).

Not sure if I'm in the minority here but I much prefer not-totally-evil Paul (maybe because when I first started watching he was never totally evil) so not really happy about him doing what he does to Steph (messing with her medication and trying to drive her insane is a really sick thing to do).

Also don' want Steph to become a killer (again). I wanted her return to be a fresh start (obviously including her recovery). I know she'd be not in her right mind (due to the medication swapping) but still...
    I actually like Paul when he's Mr Nice. I thought he was great when he thought he had cancer, there was a real human side to him and not the soulless monster they have him be 90% of the time.

With Steph, I really don't want them to mess with her character, I'm still angry with what they done with her character when she stole Paddy. I absolutely love the Steph character and I love that she's back to the woman who was one of the most loved and respected characters.
    Hopefully they make her save Paul, everyone finds out Paul was responsible for making her think she was slipping back in her recovery. I hate, hate, hate when they make characters do things out of character just for the drama.
    Paul has no reason to hate on Steph, Amy has made it clear were she stands and with the amount of things Paul has done wrong he should be the most understanding of someone wanting a second chance...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I like Paul either way, but I think it's more effective if he's only outright evil occasionally. I agree, gaslighting poor Steph is totally sick! I hope there are severe repercussions for him.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 09-11-2015 at 18:21.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (10-11-2015), eni294 (09-11-2015), Perdita (09-11-2015), Summer8 (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I like Paul either way, but I think it's more effective if he's only outright evil occasionally. I agree, gaslighting poor Steph is totally sick! I hope there are severe repercussions for him.
    I hope so too! But I'm not going to hold my breath though as he always gets away with everything he does.
    I can see it going that Steph will use it to hold over him and get him to back off. Although, revealing what he done to her along with the recent revelations would really see him get what he deserves and hopefully take him back to that nice guy we see every now and then.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (10-11-2015), Perdita (09-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    The proposal next week is not what people think. Mark gets the wrong end of the stick when he sees Paige with a ring she found and thinks she's going to propose. When a couple are happy, you know something bad is about to happen. The face from Paige's past who arrives on 27th November is Michelle Kim. Dennis Dimato will be back as well for season finale week.

When a couple is happy, there's an increased chance of disaster? Brb, puking out the brain cells that had been EXTERMINATED after reading her comment..

When a couple is happy, there's an increased chance of disaster? Brb, puking out the brain cells that had been EXTERMINATED after reading her comment..

They do break up. They are dragging it out for the last 2 weeks of the year.
    looks like you were wrong yet again.. guess who's engaged?

Thread Information