Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 2nd - 6th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I think it was Brad, because Lauren was going on about what a great husband he was!!!! Terese was trying to keep it from Lauren if I recall...
    typical selfish brad, jealous of matt, did brad kill matt gillyitis is rubbing off on me, bring back matt

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (20-11-2015), Summer8 (19-11-2015), tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    typical selfish brad, jealous of matt, did brad kill matt gillyitis is rubbing off on me, bring back matt
    HAHA, yeah I liked Matt to - even though he did go off the rails at the end....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

badirene (20-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree that the woman often gets the most blame on these situations; it's something I notice because it annoys me intensely. However, I haven't felt that Lauren has received more than her fair share of dislike on this forum. There's only been one instance when I felt obliged to point out that Brad was the more guilty of the two because it was him who cheated.

Lauren and Brad both seem to be disliked here fairly evenly. In fact, if anything, I think Brad has come in for the worst of the flak because he failed to rescue Terese from the fire.

I've also made the point that neither is Terese responsible for Brad cheating, no matter how much she "pushed him away". The only person to blame for cheating is the person who made the decision to tso: Brad.
    It annoys me too and as i said I wasn't singling out any one person or forum, it seems to be quite a common opnion round and about which I disagree with very much.

While I agree that Terese didnt cause Brad to cheat, if there were problems in the marriage both she and Brad should have addressed them. They both bear some responsbility for the marriage breakdown in my opinion, Terese being too caught up in work, not taking the time acknowledge that Brad was probably feeling neglected and Brad for being lazy about his marriage and not putting as much effort in as he probably should have done.
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 19-11-2015 at 03:11.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

badirene (20-11-2015), indigodance (19-11-2015), Summer8 (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    It annoys me too and as i said I wasn't singling out any one person or forum, it seems to be quite a common opnion round and about which I disagree with very much.

While I agree that Terese didnt cause Brad to cheat, if there were problems in the marriage both she and Brad should have addressed them. They both bear some responsbility for the marriage breakdown in my opinion, Terese being too caught up in work, not taking the time acknowledge that Brad was probably feeling neglected and Brad for being lazy about his marriage and not putting as much effort in as he probably should have done.
    I don't think Terese is in the wrong or did anything wrong, she was justified in her paranoia over Brad and Lauren which they knew and along with Paige made it worse so much that Terese even turned to alcohol

I am Team Terese

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-11-2015), indigodance (19-11-2015), Perdita (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I don't think Terese is in the wrong or did anything wrong, she was justified in her paranoia over Brad and Lauren which they knew and along with Paige made it worse so much that Terese even turned to alcohol

I am Team Terese

I sympathised with Paige at first because she never knew what it was like to grow up with her real parents but what she did was wrong and it's good she can see that now.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I am Team Terese

I sympathised with Paige at first because she never knew what it was like to grow up with her real parents but what she did was wrong and it's good she can see that now.

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    I wasn't trying to start yet another debate about who is responsible for the breakdown of the Willis' marriage lol. The point I was making is that blaming Terese for Brad's infidelity is to me another example of vilifying the woman while letting the man off the hook.

I don't blame Brad for falling out of love with his wife, only for choosing to start another relationship before ending his marriage. He couldn't control falling out of love, but he was in total control of whether he cheated or not. In my opinion there's absolutely no logic in putting any blame on Terese for the latter.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (19-11-2015), Perdita (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I wasn't trying to start yet another debate about who is responsible for the breakdown of the Willis' marriage lol. The point I was making is that blaming Terese for Brad's infidelity is to me another example of vilifying the woman while letting the man off the hook.

I don't blame Brad for falling out of love with his wife, only for choosing to start another relationship before ending his marriage. He couldn't control falling out of love, but he was in total control of whether he cheated or not. In my opinion there's absolutely no logic in putting any blame on Terese for the latter.
    Amen to that.... and a marriage breakdown is the responsibility of two people......

Thread Information