Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve Morey (Sonya Rebecchi)

Sonya to make home on Ramsay Street

Neighbours dog trainer Sonya Mitchell has been upgraded to a regular character.

Sonya, played by Eve Morey, will reunite with Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and make a more permanent home on Ramsay Street when his sham marriage is blown, according to fansite The Perfect Blend.

The pair are smitten with each other, but Toadie put his feelings aside to help cover up the fact that pal Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) was expecting Dan Fitzgerald's baby.

Meanwhile, fans will see Libby Kennedy's son Ben Fitzgerald (Blake O'Leary) leave the street to join a school for the gifted.

A Channel Five source said: "The Ben character is younger than the other main kids, Sophie and Callum. They are now in high school, but Ben is still in junior school, so it was tricky to come up with storylines which involve all the kids."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (15-02-2011), Dazzle (23-08-2010)

It's about time Toadie found some happiness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

zebra (05-12-2014)

I'm thrilled, I love Sonya - she's a great addition to the cast

So Sonya moves in with Toadie

It's great news that Sonya's staying!

SONYA Mitchell is shaken when little Callum Jones decides he wants to track down his real mum.

She babe has been hiding the fact that she’s his mum from both Callum and his adopted dad Toadie Rebecchi.

She briefly considers revealing her secret but decides against it and instead is forced to sabotage Callum’s hunt.

Sonya’s sister Jade also knows the truth and must choose whether to reveal all.

An insider said: “Sonya decides to do everything she can to stop Callum – but that’s not going to be easy.”

The story unfolds on Channel 5 in spring.

Daily Star Sunday

Neighbours' Eve Morey would love Sonya and Toadie to have more children together.

They may have had a rocky romance, but they both love Callum and Eve thinks it would be great to see them expand their family.

She said: "I would love it. I think there is so much richness in Toadie and Sonya going on that journey together which lends itself to humour, sadness, more drama. Cross fingers they will go down that path."

But when Toadie, played by Ryan Moloney, discovers Sonya has been hiding the secret from him that she is actually Callum's birth mother, he does not react well.

Eve revealed: "He is devastated. He feels 'well did you love me or did you just want your kid?' And it's nearly been two years, that's crazy! I don't think we have ever kept a secret that long."

But after all that time hiding her secret from Toadie and her son, Eve hopes Sonya can be happy.

She said: "I'd like to see her reach her potential as a mother because she ultimately needs to forgive herself for what has happened. For so long she has beaten herself up which is why she spirals."

PA

EVE Morey has just signed a new deal with the hit Channel 5 show – and she couldn’t be happier.

The Sonya Mitchell actress is looking forward to being part of one of the year’s biggest storylines.

She told us: “It was wonderful on a lot of levels.

“It was great to know I’d be working for a year – from a struggling actor’s point of view that is fantastic.

“But it also meant there is a year’s worth of developing the character because she will become part of the bigger storylines instead of supporting.

“And I also knew the current storyline about Callum would be coming up so there was some meaty stuff to work with.

“I’ve loved every minute of my time on the show – it’s so much fun and I love the people I work with.”

Daily Star Sunday
    Last edited by Perdita; 27-02-2011 at 08:20.

anyone know why she didn't share this secret and what her dark past was that she didn't want anyone to know?

Quote Originally Posted by crystalsea View Post
    anyone know why she didn't share this secret and what her dark past was that she didn't want anyone to know?
    I know Sonya used to be a gambler - when she first came into Neighbours she was Lucas' sponsor. Not sure what else she used to do.

I don't know why she kept quiet about being Callum's mum, except that she doesn't want to do anything that might spoil his current happy life.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (08-03-2011)

Thread Information