Page 138 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

The son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas was arrested on a drug charge at a New York City hotel, according to The Associated Press.

Cameron Douglas, 30, was arrested on a methamphetamine-dealing charge on July 28 at the Hotel Ganservoort, law enforcement officials told the AP. New York police said the investigation is being handled by the Drug Enforcement Administration. TVGuide.com's calls to the DEA were not immediately returned.

Cameron Douglas, who acted alongside his father and grandfather, Kirk Douglas, in 2003's It Runs in the Family, was also arrested in 2007 for cocaine possession in California.

Why am I NOT surprised?

True Blood co-stars Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin are engaged, People magazine reported today. Paquin won a Golden Globe award earlier this year for her portrayal of Sookie Stackhouse, a Southern belle in love with vampire Bill Compton (Moyer) on the HBO dark comedy. The pair, who have frequent, steamy nude scenes together, have been an item since February. No wedding date was announced.

Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler fell off the stage during a performance at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota and was airlifted to a hospital with minor injuries early Thursday.

The 61-year-old rock singer fell while dancing after the sound system failed during "Love in an Elevator," according to The Associated Press. When Tyler stopped dancing, he accidentally stepped off the stage's catwalk and fell onto some fans.

"He does a lot of dancing on the stage and he does a lot of stuff with his mike stand," said Mike Sanborn, spokesman for the Buffalo Chip Campground, which hosted the event. "He put his stand down and twirled around and stepped backwards off the stage."

Tyler, who was in town to promote his Dirico Motorcycles, got back up and was taken backstage to be examined by the venue's medical staff. He suffered minor head and neck injuries and a shoulder injury, Sanborn said.

Guitarist Joe Perry came back on stage to tell the audience that Tyler was being taken to the hospital and that the concert would not continue. Tyler was flown to Rapid City Regional Hospital.

"He was good natured about it," Sanborn said. "He was in good spirits when he got in the helicopter. He was talking and joking with the physician. It was an unfortunate end to an extraordinary evening."

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas was arrested on a drug charge at a New York City hotel, according to The Associated Press.

Cameron Douglas, 30, was arrested on a methamphetamine-dealing charge on July 28 at the Hotel Ganservoort, law enforcement officials told the AP. New York police said the investigation is being handled by the Drug Enforcement Administration. TVGuide.com's calls to the DEA were not immediately returned.

Cameron Douglas, who acted alongside his father and grandfather, Kirk Douglas, in 2003's It Runs in the Family, was also arrested in 2007 for cocaine possession in California.
    According to TMZ, he's been shifting "pounds" of Crystal Meth since 2006. That's quite the dubious upgrade from being found with a syringe of liquid cocaine.

TMZ reports: "According to his federal complaint filed in New York, DEA agents claim they ran a 3-year investigation, proving the 30-year-old actor sold "multiple pounds" of crystal meth to several people - many of whom are now cooperating in the prosecution of Douglas. All three witnesses mentioned in the document have pled guilty to narcotics violations. They are cooperating in the hopes of receiving a reduced sentence. Douglas has been charged with one count of possession with the intent to distribute 500 grams or more of crystal meth and one count of possession with intent to distribute 50 grams or more of "Ice" - which is the purest form of meth... According to the indictment, Douglas was set up in New York after agents ran a sting operation - in which they caught Douglas accepting $15,000 in cash in exchange for a promise to deliver a half pound of crystal meth.

Penelope Cruz is expecting her first child with longtime love Javier Bardem.

“Penelope is about four months pregnant,” a source tells. “She’s really healthy now and will be a great mother.”

Penelope may be expecting, but she won’t be tying the knot anytime soon. She told the August issue of UK’s Psychologies magazine, “When I [have babies], I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”

Penelope, 35, and Javier, 40, appeared together in three films — Jamón, Jamón, Live Flesh and Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Penelope has been in Germany promoting her latest movie, Broken Embrace.

Penelope has also decided to quit smoking.

Thats so lovely

Kym Marsh split turns nasty

SOAP queen Kym Marsh has finally settled her divorce battle with former EastEnder Jack Ryder - after a bitter fight over money.

The pair were at loggerheads for months over his demands for a £1 MILLION payoff after mum-of-two Kym, 33, admitted adultery.

A source said: "Jack made it clear he wanted a substantial settlement and Kym was furious about it.

"She felt he was intent on squeezing every last penny from her."

But according to a pal, they agreed a settlement on Friday with Jack, 27, getting an undisclosed payment. The couple split in 2008 after six years. The relationship soured after Jack gave up his lucrative Enders job then struggled to get roles. But ex-Hear'Say star Kym's career took off and she now has a £100,000 deal with Corrie.

She started dating former Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas after her split from Jack.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

But didn't Kym encourage Jack to quit EE all those years ago?
    He deserved some kind of payout!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    But didn't Kym encourage Jack to quit EE all those years ago?
    He deserved some kind of payout!
    Why does he deserve HER money that SHE worked for?

Kym may have encouraged Jack to quit (I don't know if that's true) but he was the one who tendered his resignation. It's not Kym's fault that he's a cr*p actor who can't get employed.

How the hell does he deserve a million quid of her money? Has he contributed to he work in some way that demands financial recognition now? Somehow I doubt it.

Thread Information