Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11th July to 15th July spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I don't have a problem with Piper and Tyler. They seem well suited, and he's much better for her than her previous boyfriend. I know she's still at school, but the age gap isn't that much.
    i dont mind them either as a couple but i forgot his little romances with her sisters paige and imogen he likes keeping it in the family

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I don't have a problem with Piper and Tyler. They seem well suited, and he's much better for her than her previous boyfriend. I know she's still at school, but the age gap isn't that much.
    i dont mind them either as a couple but i forgot his little romances with her sisters paige and imogen he likes keeping it in the family

I think regarding Piper/Tyler it's an interesting story to tell & am interested in how Neighbours handle this, I can see it from both sides. I can see why the parent's would have a problem with it on paper a 16-17 year old with a 24/5 year old doesn't sound or really look right, but we have had the time to get to know Tyler and can see he is genuine and is trying to go about things respectfully.

Tyler does often act young for his age playing with his toy cars etc & is very impulsive I first wondered if his development might be stunted due to his abuse in his teens but they don't seem to of acknowledged much about that time. Piper can act maturely at times but not so much in others particularly when emotional. I'm going to keep an open mind and see how it it pans out.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Carrieb4 (07-07-2016), Dazzle (06-07-2016), lizann (07-07-2016), tammyy2j (07-07-2016), Vikki (06-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    From: http://neighbours-soap-opera.wikia.com/wiki/Tyler_Brennan

I've looked at the Q&A and Travis did indeed confirm he and Tyler are the same age. Also, he has a tattoo that refers to his birth year (1991) that was clearly shown a few episodes ago. It would be covered up if Tyler was born later.
    Ah I didn't realise, just assumed he was Paige's age!
    I was just looking on this website that you quoted. Do we know how old Aaron is? As I thought he was the middle child, assumed around 28ish.. But the website says he was born in 1995!?! Surely that can't be right..
    http://neighbours-soap-opera.wikia.c...-)_Family_Tree

I think desperation runs in the family .... even my husband passed a comment the other day ... what a nice change NOT to have Paige in ONE programme - he wasn't impressed yesterday with Paige and the Priest ... Like Piper, they are certainly thinking about what they want all the time and not the consequences or the other persons feeling - like respecting the fact Jack and Tyler both asked the girls to slow down a bit. Certainly got Brads genes !

I still think Piper acts more mature than Paige

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieb4 View Post
    I was just looking on this website that you quoted. Do we know how old Aaron is? As I thought he was the middle child, assumed around 28ish.. But the website says he was born in 1995!?! Surely that can't be right..
    http://neighbours-soap-opera.wikia.c...-)_Family_Tree
    No, that's definitely wrong. Aaron is the middle brother which puts his age somewhere between about 34 (1982) and 25 (1991). Perhaps it's a typo and they meant 1985?

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I think desperation runs in the family .... even my husband passed a comment the other day ... what a nice change NOT to have Paige in ONE programme - he wasn't impressed yesterday with Paige and the Priest ... Like Piper, they are certainly thinking about what they want all the time and not the consequences or the other persons feeling - like respecting the fact Jack and Tyler both asked the girls to slow down a bit. Certainly got Brads genes !
    Paige is so selfish and unlikeable at the moment. I don't think I can watch much more of her piling the pressure on nice guy Jack. What with her and Tyler/Piper I'm not enjoying much of Neighbours at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I still think Piper acts more mature than Paige
    I think you might be right there, but Paige is sooo immature that's not saying much for Piper.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-07-2016 at 12:42.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Carrieb4 (07-07-2016)

What about Jack and Elly ???

Monday 11th July 2016 - Episode 7406
    Piper is devastated when Tyler breaks up with her. Mark is unnerved by Belinda's presence. Gary makes a big parenting mistake.

Tuesday 12th July 2016 - Episode 7407
    Belinda is under suspicion following Jimmy's accident. Jack offers religious guidance to Amy. Paige strikes up a friendship with Dustin.

Wednesday 13th July June 2016 - Episode 7408
    Gary is tempted by his criminal past. Jack struggles with his dilemma. Karl begins a bike lane crusade.

Thursday 14th July 2016 - Episode 7409
    Gary makes a decision that he may come to regret. Paige makes progress with Terese. Aaron receives a job offer.

Friday 15th July 2016 - Episode 7410
    Terese comes close to learning Amy's secret. Terese realises the depth of Piper's feelings for Tyler. Xanthe comes up with a risky plan for her formal dress.

perfectblend

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-07-2016), Pantherboy (08-07-2016), Vikki (08-07-2016)

Thread Information