Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by TheKennedys View Post
    I'm lost. So Jack aka John Doe confesses. Surely that means it is him? Unless I've missed something here.
    I'm not sure. I think it means he tells the police all he knows about the explosion. Maybe he did it or saw someone else do it?

Monday

Sonya is in total shock at Walter's suggestion that Nell could be a bone marrow donor for Zoe. Toadie is instantly outraged, accusing Walter of emotional manipulation and fearing he's been planning this all along. Toadie is totally against the idea, but Sonya is less sure of how she feels.

Walter pleads his case to Sonya privately, but it's a bonding chat with Zoe that really heightens her internal conflict - and getting to know her sister just makes the decision harder. Eventually Sonya and Toadie agree to sleep on it and talk more in the morning, but in the middle of the night a sleepless Sonya calls the hospital and makes a booking to get Nell tested. Will Toadie be able to forgive her?

Meanwhile, Angus has gone AWOL and Ben discovers that the busking money is gone too. Xanthe and Ben search desperately for him, knowing that they need that money as an instalment to appease Tom. They find Angus hiding out at a closed Off Air, with a flight to Bali booked the next day.

As the pair try to talk their friend out of his plan, Ben discovers that Angus has even more money in his bag. Angus explains that he found it taped under the bar and it belongs to Karl. He offers to split the money with Ben and Xanthe to help them ward off Tom, as long as they don't tell anyone about his plans until he has left the country. Will they be tempted by the offer?

Elsewhere, John has a vivid flashback to being in the boiler room when the boiler was damaged. When Paige finally agrees that he needs to tell someone what he knows, John approaches the police station and prepares to confess to the crimes he believes he has committed.

Tuesday

John hands himself in to the police, confessing to the flashbacks he's had of himself in the boiler room at Lassiters. Mark calls in Detective Crabb and warns Paige that she needs to reconsider her faith in John, especially since John is convinced of his own guilt.

Mark is keen to fully explore the questions that John's memories bring up, but Crabb goes soft on John's alibi witness, Wendy. Mark soon learns that Crabb considers the case closed. John is released with the assurance that he's not guilty, and when Mark pushes for a more stringent examination of the facts, Crabb warns him that he's on thin ice.

Mark weighs up his options, but decides he owes it to Josh to pursue the truth and he calls Wendy back for a more thorough interview. Crabb is incensed at his insubordination, but all bets are off when Wendy cracks under pressure and reveals that she was paid to lie.

Meanwhile, John admits to having feelings for Paige, but he hates that he has nothing to offer her. Paige wants nothing but him, but when he doesn't relent, she leaves in tears. Unable to see her hurting and believing he's an innocent man, John finally gives in to his impulse and kisses her.

Elsewhere, Xanthe tries to stop Angus from running away, following him into a car when he starts hitchhiking. The driver makes a side trip to pick up more friends so they can have "fun", making the teens uneasy. But it's only when Xanthe learns Angus has never hitched before that she truly freaks out.

Wednesday

Paige and John agree to have their first proper date at her house, but events take a turn when John is called back to the police station. Mark tells him the woman who gave him an alibi for the hotel explosion has now revealed that it was false.

When Mark then shows John a photo, his memory suddenly starts to return. Who is John Doe?

Meanwhile, having confessed to Gary that she stole money, Xanthe and Ben are now forced to face up to Karl and Sheila. Though Xanthe thinks Gary will try to cover it up, Gary surprises them all by insisting the kids are taken to the police station. Their confession gets Mark's attention when he realises they were in the hotel on the day of the explosion.

Elsewhere, today's new evidence leaves Brad and Terese to wonder if they were wrong about Paul after all.

Also today, Paige is stunned when John Doe's true identity is revealed.

Thursday

Mark finally hears the full story behind the Lassiters explosion. Will the culprit be brought to justice?

Meanwhile, Paige is desperate to know what John Doe's real identity means for her.

Elsewhere, determined to be the father that Xanthe needs, Gary asks Aaron to set up a meeting with Tom Quill so they can 'sort out' her remaining debt. Tom agrees to attend, but he's floored when Gary refuses to cough up. Tom is left firmly at sea and his ex Aaron can't help feeling sorry for him.

Also today, Terese is wracked with guilt, hating herself for leading the stampede against the man she loves. Amy is keen to resume her number one daughter duties, but when Steph reveals that Paul has already enlisted her to bring him home, she can't help feeling rebuffed.

Finally, Lauren and Brad vow to move past their recent troubles, while Sheila panics that Paul will be out for revenge - with Gary his number one target.

Friday

Zoe and Walter are about to head back to Sydney when Zoe takes a turn for the worse. She is rushed to hospital where Karl diagnoses her weakened immune system. Walter believes the only thing that can save Zoe is a transplant, but he accepts that Sonya and Toadie are still undecided about having Nell tested. Karl is confused and has a private word with Sonya, pointing out that Nell was tested last week and questions whether Toadie knows.

Sonya explains that it was only so Nell could be ruled out as a potential donor, but Karl reveals it's not that simple - Nell is a match. Sonya is compelled to tell the family, putting sudden pressure on Nell to donate. Toadie is upset that Sonya acted against his wishes, but Walter seemingly accepts their decision to give the matter more consideration and announces his and Zoe's plans to return to Sydney later that day.

Walter then asks to pick up Nell for a final goodbye, but when Sonya and Toadie return home, Nell is gone - along with Walter and Zoe's bags. Walter has left a note saying sorry and has taken Nell.

Meanwhile, Paul resorts to drastic measures to get his life back on track.

Elsewhere, Terese struggles with her guilt.

Also today, Madison returns to Ramsay Street.

Digital Spy

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-06-2016), binky321 (11-06-2016), lyndapym (11-06-2016), Pantherboy (11-06-2016), Vikki (11-06-2016)

I thought donors had to be a similar age? Or maybe it's just that it works best that way.

Despicable to kidnap Nell anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I thought donors had to be a similar age? Or maybe it's just that it works best that way.

Despicable to kidnap Nell anyway!
    As far as I'm aware, when it comes to bone marrow age isn't a factor that's brought into play. I know it's a relatively safe process, but it's a painful one and something someone of Nells age shouldn't go through in my opinion!

He's just got his family back and now this? He's done it now it seems!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    As far as I'm aware, when it comes to bone marrow age isn't a factor that's brought into play. I know it's a relatively safe process, but it's a painful one and something someone of Nells age shouldn't go through in my opinion!

He's just got his family back and now this? He's done it now it seems!
    Age limits are somewhat confusing depending which organisation you contact. The British Bone Marrow Registry (operated by NHS Blood & Transplant) accepts donors between the ages of 18 - 49.

If you’re between 16 – 30 and in good health, you can sign up to the Anthony Nolan register (you’ll stay on it until you turn 60). We’ll send you a spit kit in the post so that you can give us a quick saliva sample.

Seems that most organisations require donors to be at least 18, upper limit seems to be 60 although I wanted to become a I was told by the Anthony Nolan trust that the age limit was 42 and I missed the chance by a couple of years. In Australia they might of course have different guide lines
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-06-2016 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Age limits are somewhat confusing depending which organisation you contact. The British Bone Marrow Registry (operated by NHS Blood & Transplant) accepts donors between the ages of 18 - 49.

If you’re between 16 – 30 and in good health, you can sign up to the Anthony Nolan register (you’ll stay on it until you turn 60). We’ll send you a spit kit in the post so that you can give us a quick saliva sample.

Seems that most organisations require donors to be at least 18, upper limit seems to be 60 although I wanted to become a I was told by the Anthony Nolan trust that the age limit was 42 and I missed the chance by a couple of years. In Australia they might of course have different guide lines
    I was thinking more of the donor and recipient being a similar age, and I guess that Walter's daughter Zoe is quite older than Nell.

Who is John Doe I'm in the uk and it's annoying me ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Jomc1979 View Post
    Who is John Doe I'm in the uk and it's annoying me ha ha
    Hi, and welcome!

I don't think we know who he is yet apart from a name (unless I've missed something - which is quite possible).

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Hi, and welcome!

I don't think we know who he is yet apart from a name (unless I've missed something - which is quite possible).
    Nope, no idea who he is, minus the name! I think his memory comes back the same day the explosion culprit is revealed, so 2...is weeks? Unless spoilers leak it before then, which is likely

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-06-2016)

Monday 20th June 2016 - Episode 7391
    Sonya and Toadie are left shocked by Walter's request. Xanthe and Ben search for a missing Angus. John realises that he has to come clean.

Tuesday 21st June 2016 - Episode 7392
    John tells the police about his worrying flashbacks. Wendy admits that she lied. Xanthe and Angus find themselves in danger.

Wednesday 22nd June 2016 - Episode 7393
    John's true identity is finally revealed. An arrest is made in the Lassiter's explosion case. Xanthe and Ben own up to their crime.

Thursday 23rd June 2016 - Episode 7394
    The truth about the explosion is revealed. Gary steps up to help Xanthe. An innocent Paul returns to Ramsay Street.

Friday 24th June 2016 - Episode 7395
    Paul schemes to get back the motel - and brings Madison back to Erinsborough. A desperate Walter snatches Nell. Terese declares her love for Paul.

perfectblend

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-06-2016), tuckec01 (20-06-2016), Vikki (20-06-2016)

Thread Information