Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinead Tinker

Sinead and Daniel's worst fears are realised as the consultant breaks the news that the cancer has spread to Sinead's lymph nodes and liver. Sinead has only three or four months to live

Well I won't miss her one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    That's awful.

Loved Sinead, Daniel and Bertie together. A lovely family.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    That's awful.

Loved Sinead, Daniel and Bertie together. A lovely family.
    I had hoped she would beat this cancer ... guess this is Christmas storyline then to look forward to ..

who wants death??

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I had hoped she would beat this cancer ... guess this is Christmas storyline then to look forward to ..
    I do hope not, surely a story can be sentimental at christmas and not doom and gloom, mind I do think, the story will be Geoff and Yasmeen, think this is slowly building
    nice to see the more senior characters being given strong storys, no need for the under 30+ to grab all the best and interesting subjects

How many weddings is that now. Getting boring all this. I will be glad when she is gone as I cannot stand the way she talks.
    But i am sure I will cry when she dies. Will be sad scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    ches and gemma having the babies which one to be called sinead

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-09-2019)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...d-tinker-exit/

Coronation Street's Katie McGlynn has revealed she's filmed Sinead Tinker's last scene on the soap.

The actress took to Twitter on Sunday (September 8) to confirm the news, telling her followers she's now looking for a new job.

Her tweet read: "Officially finished filming today... anybody hiring actresses around here? 7 years experience on the worlds longest running soap?"

Katie McGlynn

@KatiexMcGlynn
    Officially finished filming today... anybody hiring actresses around here? 7 years experience on the worlds longest running soap? 🤷🏼*♀😂 #actressforhire #lastfilmingday #endofanera

18:09 - 8 Sep 2019
    Twitter Ads information and privacy
    140 people are talking about this
    The ITV soap confirmed Sinead's tragic exit storyline last week, revealing that she'll be diagnosed with terminal cancer.

In scenes set to air tomorrow (September 9), Sinead will discover a lump on her neck during her wedding day.

She and Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) are then told at the hospital the devastating news that Sinead's cancer has returned and is untreatable, having aggressively spread to her lymph nodes and liver.

Sinead will be seen struggling to cope with the diagnosis, knowing that she only has months left to live.

Scenes airing this coming week will see her learn that she only has three or four months left, but considering how early these scenes are filmed, Katie's announcement suggests Sinead will sadly pass away sooner than expected.

The next few weeks are going to be tough but it sounds like a good storyline. I'm wondering if the spread of Sinead's cancer is due to her missed chemotherapy sessions and if she will realise this herself? It'll be really hard on her if that's the case but I don't think they could show her making a serious decision like that without consequences.
    Good thing Daniel will have plenty of support from Adam, Ken etc. I hope he will talk to Roy about his situation, seeing as Roy went through the same thing with Hayley.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (10-09-2019), tammyy2j (10-09-2019)

Sinead's diagnosis seems too quick after her very recent scan gave her the all-clear. Has there been a mistake?

Thread Information