Page 708 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987067077087097107187588081208 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning fellow Robroners just keep the faith and stay postive this eletric Robron will be well worth the wait you see and still say it be Aaron will call it off with drploty borefest and i do hope aaron finds out Rob helped Alex to get his present and not just ah Rob`s talking control it was a hint and if both Danny+Ryan been filming all last week its very much sounds like this reunion could be alot sooner then we think yeah and once they to get back togther both Liv+Chas+PADDY have to accept it end off and tough

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning fellow Robroners just keep the faith and stay postive this eletric Robron will be well worth the wait you see and still say it be Aaron will call it off with drploty borefest and i do hope aaron finds out Rob helped Alex to get his present and not just ah Rob`s talking control it was a hint and if both Danny+Ryan been filming all last week its very much sounds like this reunion could be alot sooner then we think yeah and once they to get back togther both Liv+Chas+PADDY have to accept it end off and tough
    Hi Matty - I’m feeling positive that things will move forward to the reunion once this stuff with The Whites is over after the next week or so. I too hope that Aaron finds out about the present and knows that it was because he wanted him to be happy, not Robert interfering. It’s great to hear the boys have been filming a lot and with all the mentions of them in the press etc it’s all looking good. Our boys will be together again and the doubters like Chas & Paddy will just have to know this is what Aaron & Robert really want it’s none of their business. Hopefully won’t be long now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I’m feeling positive that things will move forward to the reunion once this stuff with The Whites is over after the next week or so. I too hope that Aaron finds out about the present and knows that it was because he wanted him to be happy, not Robert interfering. It’s great to hear the boys have been filming a lot and with all the mentions of them in the press etc it’s all looking good. Our boys will be together again and the doubters like Chas & Paddy will just have to know this is what Aaron & Robert really want it’s none of their business. Hopefully won’t be long now.
    yes it wont be long Don i still havent watched the xmas day special yet been busy and RL atm all up in the air with this and that and its all looking good yeah if the press keep talking about havent seen the artcle in the meto yeah and you seen it yet? matty at btw i think alll the whites will go yeah and this Rob struggles on the 15th jan that must be when he`s looking afte baby Seb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-01-2018), Sug-din (08-01-2018)

Well I have to say I don’t dislike Paddy like I thought I might, he was actually ok with and in a round about way he told he was responsible for the tickets. Result!

Sarah has turned into yet another obnoxious brat with no respect for her elders or knowing when she has overstepped the boundaries invading a persons work space.

The sonner PD leaves the better she is becoming even more annoying with every episode.

I know I probably should feel sorry for Debbie & Charity but honestly I’m liking Tom/Joe more and more.

Robron maybe didn’t speak to each other but the looks say a million words.

Ryan & Danny both looking good again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018)

Just watched tonights episode.

I quite liked it, Robert being kind and humble was quite nice but did not spoil the character.

I must say Paddy acknowledging his unkindness to Robert and apologising was refreshing and to me was the start of Paddy accepting Robert (make the Robron reunion easier). I think Robert looks calm in himself, resigned to his current situation of letting Aaron go but clearly still very much in love with him but making his new focus Seb which leads in to the Whites' departure

Aaron seemed to have worked out DrPlot did not come up with that present without help and the only person to know him is Robert, sorry DrPlot but you've been found out and Paddy didn't exactly deny that Robert was involved, it will be interesting to see where this goes this week.

After the spoilers, this episode was very good and a few scenes which I did not really expect but enjoyed.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018), Sug-din (08-01-2018)

Morning Fellow Robroners last nights was good Paddy was ok and aaron knew Rob helped Alex yeah and his face said it all Aaron `s still in love with Rob and even Rob hd his ring off he`s still in love with Aaron all looking good for Robron these small steps will build upto the this eletric renuion and when Aaron being there for Rob as mates and dr plty borfest wont like it be getting jealous yeah and now we know that Joesph Tate has bought HF that must means all the whites are going to Die in the crash there`s nothing for them mybe Laclan patching things up with Belle defo not PD so hold in there our Robron are getting back togther and Chas+Liv will have to just live it yeah and Aaron`s a big boy now and make up his own mind and he`s still in love with Rob and true love will shine through and Aaron will come to realise that is Rob he really wants

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018), Sug-din (09-01-2018)

New magazines with some spoilers and a few new pics.

Look at this page of the DS Robron Appreciation thread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    New magazines with some spoilers and a few new pics.

Look at this page of the DS Robron Appreciation thread.

Thanks for the link Eddy.👋 Some interesting articles there. 👍
    It’s a shame to see that PD is still around in week 4 even if she is in a coma. If she does wake I hope it’s just to say the baby isn’t . There may still be hope.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the link Eddy.👋 Some interesting articles there. 👍
    It’s a shame to see that PD is still around in week 4 even if she is in a coma. If she does wake I hope it’s just to say the baby isn’t . There may still be hope.
    hi Don what did you think of my last post this morning?

Hi Don, Eddie, Matty Paul and all my lovely Robron friends

Its all been a bit hectic with the weather and everything here but just managed to catch up with everything from Christmas Day onwards today.

That was one amazing ep and must win some awards itself, as well as loads for Ryan and Danny. I suppose it had a lot different messages in it but not sure I got all of them, like what was that with Dan and the song?

Still we know for certain they are getting married to the electric reunion. It will deffo be better that way, rather than them just coming together immediately after one thing happening. At the moment Aaron is with Alex and Aaron is not cheater so he will finish with him or they will agree to split up before he moves on. I think actually it will be Alex who makes Aaron realise that the only person he really loves is Robert. I hope it works out maybe like that rather than something bad cos I know Alex isn't very popular on here but I think he’s basically a kind and decent guy and if it wasn't for how its turned out it would be great to have someone like him different to Robert and Aaron in the village and they could probably have worked quite well as friends without the history.

Aaron knows that the concert was Robert's idea, so he thinks good things about Robert but also about Alex, who's got him something that he actually wanted however he did it. Not bothered about the ring coming off, it was well done and very subtle. It also means that when it goes back on Robert's finger, it will be Aaron putting it there.

Have been able to skip through most of the other stuff but Adam’s escape was good although I feel rather sorry for actor Adam. It's a pity we didn't see Aaron and Cain setting it up with Robert but I guess ed wanted to keep it all as a surprise, although we all knew ages ago. Still I think the ga might have thought it was Cain who mainly arraigned it with Robert.

I didn’t like Gerry to start with but now I think he’s great. He has a nice dynamic with Liv who treats him the same way as Aaron does, like a slightly stupid loveable younger brother, who will probably turn out to be not so thick at all when something really serious happens.

As sure as Robron will be back together in a few weeks, Seb is not Robert’s but its just got to be sorted out and made clear soon and not left up in the air for some time in the future. Robert finding out that Seb is not his will put him at his very lowest cos he will think he's lost everything and there's nothing left. That's the start of when everything will begin to fall into place and Aaron will be there for him. I can’t believe Rebecca is going to hang around for long, whatever happens. She’s not a popular character but neither is she like Tom/Joe who even if you don’t like him, and I’m a lot of people actually do, has some purpose. His sl is going to be a long runner. I never watched back then but my gran who has watched forever has explained all about his dad and how Charity got involved with him, sure she is wan that Charity isn’t she?

Just on the Rocky Horror thing. I think Jenny’s drawing is amazing but I’m not sure its really a gay film. I’ve seen it once and yeah it was funny but I’m not in a rush to see it again but one of my brothers who is far as I know is dead straight and his girlfriend used to travel across to the other side of this country to go to all-night showings of that where they all dress up and sing along. Each to their own.

Anyway sorry for the long ramble and looking forward to what’s coming

btw did I say I don’t think Robert is father
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 09-01-2018 at 15:15.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-01-2018), Paul_Robs (09-01-2018), Sug-din (09-01-2018)

Thread Information