Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Trott

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The official site says that details of Heather's final storyline are being kept under wraps. However, it was previously reported that she will leave "in dramatic circumstances".

Heather was initially introduced to EastEnders in June 2007 as a guest, but she was later upgraded to a Walford regular.
    I'm sure her exit will be shocking and explosive Maybe she moves in with Darren! I have enjoyed having her in Eastenders, and her friendships with Shirley and Dot.
    Last edited by megan999; 23-09-2011 at 16:58.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

AXED EastEnder Cheryl Fergison has spoken of her shock at being given the boot — and revealed she's now set her sights on Strictly Come Dancing.
    Cheryl confessed she was left gutted and baffled when bosses gave her the shove last month after nearly five years as dopey Heather Trott.

Speaking for the first time since her ejection, she told TV Biz: "I have to be honest, I was shocked when EastEnders told me they weren't renewing my contract.

"I don't know why they did it. I love playing Heather, but I guess she is like Marmite — people either love her or hate her.

"I want to thank everyone for not punching me."

The 47-year-old actress said she was glad the BBC soap had given her five years of work. And she revealed she asked bosses not to tell her how her character will make her exit — as she feared she might blab.

Cheryl said: "I said to them, 'Thank you for having me and please don't tell me how I go'. I know everyone's going to ask me and I won't be able to keep quiet, so I just want to find out when I get the script. I don't even want to know if I'll be killed or if the door will be left open."

Cheryl is due to be written out at the start of next year and bosses are still deciding whether to kill her off or send her on her way in the back of a black cab.

Either way they are promising a "dramatic" departure. Cheryl joked that she had some ideas: "I think Heather's exit should involve her running away to tour with George Michael. That should definitely happen. I'd also like her to romp with Jack before she goes. He's had everyone else in the Square so it's about time he had Heather!"

Cheryl added: "I'd like them to write a spin-off show for her and Linda Henry (the actress who plays her Albert Square sidekick Shirley Carter). I love those characters."

She revealed she hopes to bag a role in next year's series of the BBC's other flagship show — Strictly Come Dancing.

Cheryl said: "Now I'd like to do other things, maybe some presenting, maybe Strictly. I think I'd be the Ann Widdecombe of the contest, but there's definitely no harm in trying."

Ex-Tory MP Ann was a hit on the dance show last year.

Cheryl also said she fancied trying her hand at comedy, adding: "I love doing comedy, so more of that would be great. I'd do stand-up but I don't think anyone would pay to see me."

She said the highlight of her Enders stint was "having my own dressing room with my name on it. Or the canteen."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Fox-Trott.html

Well it's nice to know that she's job hunting already. No offence to Cheryl but like so many soap stars reality tv shows is the only option.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I really liked Heather. Wonder how Shirl will cope?

EastEnders character Heather Trott will be murdered, a report has claimed.

According to The Mirror, the Albert Square favourite will die in a shock twist in early 2012.

"Heather's life will change dramatically in the new year," a source claimed. "Things seem to be going brilliantly for a while. She has a new man in her life and there is even talk of marriage.

"But things soon take a dramatic turn for the worse and Heather ends up being killed in cold blood.

"Her exit will stun the Square and everyone is looking over their shoulder wondering who is responsible. Even when the killer emerges there will be *repercussions for years ahead."

Actress Cheryl Fergison revealed to the newspaper that she would prefer a lighter send-off, saying: "I'd like it to involve George Michael. He could take her on tour.

"She's had four years of struggles so it might be nice," the star added. "I don't mind, though - a big weepy would be interesting. I've had an amazing four years and it has been a privilege to be part of such an institution."

The 47-year-old was axed by producers in September after five years in the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

"Heather's life will change dramatically in the new year,"

Heather ends up being killed in cold blood.
    Yes, that is quite a dramatic change!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (15-11-2011), Dutchgirl (12-11-2011), evole (14-11-2011), Perdita (12-11-2011)

What about little George? Don't tell me he is send to Darren?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    What about little George? Don't tell me he is send to Darren?
    See the writers were wrong. They should have made Mr Beetroot George's dad and him and Shirley could bring him up. I suppose killing Heather off means she can't ask to come back too EE like many ex cast members.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    See the writers were wrong. They should have made Mr Beetroot George's dad and him and Shirley could bring him up. I suppose killing Heather off means she can't ask to come back too EE like many ex cast members.
    Maybe his godparents Patrick or Shirley will take baby George

I wouldnt mind seeing Heather return she is a better a character than some of the other useless and pointless characters who have returned

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (14-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I reckon that's why they're killing her off. And I somehow think George will end up with Shirley and Phil too, it just all seems to fit.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information