Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 13th - 17th Oct 2014

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 13th - 17th Oct 2014

Monday

Brennan's sting operation gets messy; can Matt protect Daniel from Dakotas scheme? Chris begins to doubt Nate.

Tuesday

Susan is determined to help Nate fight his demons; Dakota has a final surprise for Paul; Joshua is horrified to discover he's a hero.

Wednesday

Joshua works to make up for his mistakes; have Paige and Brennan come to the end of the line? Kyle has a raunchy encounter with a mysterious latina.

Thursday

Paige's new living arrangement causes more trouble; Lou needs Karl's help to satisfy Layl'as fantasies; Kyle and Georgia's subterfuge is uncovered.

Friday

Paige struggles to fit into her new home; Imogen's efforts to help Josh backfire; Kyle and Georgia make a huge mistake; Sonya and Toadie are sprung in an awkward situation.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

anna..xo (30-09-2014), badirene (30-09-2014), blue2 (01-10-2014), Lazyweaver (30-09-2014), lucy1012 (01-10-2014), PAJ88 (30-09-2014), pulminaria (02-10-2014), Punky (05-10-2014), zebra (30-09-2014)

deleted
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 30-09-2014 at 16:49.

Wonder what Dakota's surprise for Paul is? Wonder if it Dakota's ex boyfriend Carlos. She said she broke up with Carlos but it's obviously Carlos she is talking to on the phone when she is calling someone.

Knew Paige and Mark would break up and Paige moving in with Lauren was obvious. Neighbours said they would be more updates to the opening credits in a few weeks. Paige will likely be added to the No.32 shot with the Turners and the Willises and the Toadie, Georgia & Sonya shot will get an update. A new pool shot will be added and the shot with Mark & Nate will be updated with Paige moving into the Turner shot.

I just started Shipping Paige and Brennan and now they are splitsville? Not happy. I think the Dakota character storyline was crucial in getting Mark back to his police work but at the expense of Paige? Hmmmm I suppose that is why this is called a drama. On a side note of possible speculation.....I see the actress that plays Sonya is pregnant in real life and her character will not have a pregnancy written in to the show. ( NOt so surprising as nobody ever seems to have baby no 2 on the show..they die or leave before it happens) But what if the reason is because another character on the show is going to be pregnant and they didn't want two pregnant characters (been done before). That could leave a few couples up for possible pregnancy stories aka Paige and Brennan (history repeating) Daniel and Amber ( too young) Georgia and Kyle ( honeymoon baby) or Naomi and Josh (scandal).

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I just started Shipping Paige and Brennan and now they are splitsville? Not happy. I think the Dakota character storyline was crucial in getting Mark back to his police work but at the expense of Paige? Hmmmm I suppose that is why this is called a drama. On a side note of possible speculation.....I see the actress that plays Sonya is pregnant in real life and her character will not have a pregnancy written in to the show. ( NOt so surprising as nobody ever seems to have baby no 2 on the show..they die or leave before it happens) But what if the reason is because another character on the show is going to be pregnant and they didn't want two pregnant characters (been done before). That could leave a few couples up for possible pregnancy stories aka Paige and Brennan (history repeating) Daniel and Amber (too young) Georgia and Kyle (honeymoon baby) or Naomi and Josh (scandal).
    Mark doesn't go back to the police force permanently. He onlt goes undercover to get info out of Dakota. He is back working at the garage in episodes they are currently filming.

As it looks like Amber & Daniel may split up soon and Neighbours are heading for a possible Daniel & Imogen pairing, can't see Amber getting pregnant.

Don't know if it's just me, but is the Amber, Daniel and Imogen thing feeling rather familiar to the Andrew, Summer and Natasha triangle ?

Daniel can do way better than Amber and Imogen. Both of them are high maintenance princesses once the newness of the relationship has worn off.
    Daniel should cast his net further afield and go for someone older than schoolgirls. I think he and Paige could be a good couple given some decent writing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2014)

Thread Information