Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Robinson

I actually forgot about Karl being a part-owner of off-air.....

Heard about these "suspended coffee" schemes (didn't know that's what they were called). Actually think it's a nice idea and there's a place near me that did this (don't know if it's still going).

I want to know what Piper's secret is!

Bursting the bubble
    Nate and Sheila are caught up in Daniel's desperate bid to impress with his business acumen.

To Imogen's amazement, the normally casual and carefree Daniel has taken on the persona of a strong-willed, high-flying business in his new role as an estate agent selling Paul's new Freestyle Estate properties.

As Paul is faced with increasing financial difficulties, Daniel feels pressured to forge as many sales as he can and soon zeros in on Nate as a potential homebuyer. When Nate wavers on making the purchase, Daniel gives him the incentive to buy by mentioning that the estate will feature a fully-equipped recreation area and outdoor pool.

However, Daniel's elation at Nate's decision to buy into the estate is suddenly deflated when he learns that Paul's money woes have now precipitated the cancellation of the recreation and pool areas.

Despite Imogen's plea to tell Nate the truth before he signs the sales contract, Daniel opts to keep quiet, praying that Nate will accept the change in plans.

To Daniel's horror, Imogen exposes the truth to Nate who angrily pulls out of the sale. As a result, an agitated Daniel takes out his anger on Imogen, fiercely rebuking her for her interference.

Shocked by Daniel's hardline business tactics, Imogen attacks Daniel's uncharacteristic fervour for a career path that will never be fulfilling, especially with the ruthless Paul Robinson as his boss.

As Daniel and Imogen hit a relationship crossroads, Paul's worsening financial situation suddenly impacts Sheila when Paul decides to sell her home, number 26, to pay his huge tax bill. Although the news rocks Sheila, Amy and Kyle give her food for thought when they suggest she look into buying the house herself.

Excited at the prospect of being a homeowner, Sheila gets confirmation from the bank that she qualifies for a home loan but her real estate bubble bursts when she hears of Daniel's recent property-selling exploits.

Learning from Nate that Kyle recently expressed interest in buying a Freestyle property from Daniel, Sheila is aghast to think that Kyle wants his own place which will leave her with a huge mortgage to pay and no ongoing rental income from him to support her.

Assuming that she's about to be abandoned by her own grandson, Sheila takes out her anger on a perplexed Kyle, fearing that her housing dreams are about to be ruined before they've even started.

Credit: TV Soap issue 19th November - 2nd December 2015

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sagittarius10 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (10-11-2015), TaintedLove (10-11-2015), tammyy2j (11-11-2015)

Deleted
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-11-2015 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius10 View Post
    Bursting the bubble
    Nate and Sheila are caught up in Daniel's desperate bid to impress with his business acumen.

To Imogen's amazement, the normally casual and carefree Daniel has taken on the persona of a strong-willed, high-flying business in his new role as an estate agent selling Paul's new Freestyle Estate properties.

As Paul is faced with increasing financial difficulties, Daniel feels pressured to forge as many sales as he can and soon zeros in on Nate as a potential homebuyer. When Nate wavers on making the purchase, Daniel gives him the incentive to buy by mentioning that the estate will feature a fully-equipped recreation area and outdoor pool.

However, Daniel's elation at Nate's decision to buy into the estate is suddenly deflated when he learns that Paul's money woes have now precipitated the cancellation of the recreation and pool areas.

Despite Imogen's plea to tell Nate the truth before he signs the sales contract, Daniel opts to keep quiet, praying that Nate will accept the change in plans.

To Daniel's horror, Imogen exposes the truth to Nate who angrily pulls out of the sale. As a result, an agitated Daniel takes out his anger on Imogen, fiercely rebuking her for her interference.

Shocked by Daniel's hardline business tactics, Imogen attacks Daniel's uncharacteristic fervour for a career path that will never be fulfilling, especially with the ruthless Paul Robinson as his boss.

As Daniel and Imogen hit a relationship crossroads, Paul's worsening financial situation suddenly impacts Sheila when Paul decides to sell her home, number 26, to pay his huge tax bill. Although the news rocks Sheila, Amy and Kyle give her food for thought when they suggest she look into buying the house herself.

Excited at the prospect of being a homeowner, Sheila gets confirmation from the bank that she qualifies for a home loan but her real estate bubble bursts when she hears of Daniel's recent property-selling exploits.

Learning from Nate that Kyle recently expressed interest in buying a Freestyle property from Daniel, Sheila is aghast to think that Kyle wants his own place which will leave her with a huge mortgage to pay and no ongoing rental income from him to support her.

Assuming that she's about to be abandoned by her own grandson, Sheila takes out her anger on a perplexed Kyle, fearing that her housing dreams are about to be ruined before they've even started.

But wait, I've looked at the paragraph you pasted in multiple times and I just can't seem to find the bit about where Daniel starts hitting Imogen? You were certain that it was going to happen and you nevvvver lie.. I think I'm missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius10 View Post
    Bursting the bubble

But wait, I've looked at the paragraph you pasted in multiple times and I just can't seem to find the bit about where Daniel starts hitting Imogen? You were certain that it was going to happen and you nevvvver lie.. I think I'm missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxy View Post
    You seem very angry with Gilly. Have you had some run-ins with her?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Summer8 (22-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    You seem very angry with Gilly. Have you had some run-ins with her?
    She's found my YTchannel, Google+ and Facebook user. Replies to every and any comment I make on all three.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maxxy For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015)

She's found my YTchannel, Google+ and Facebook user. Replies to every and any comment I make on all three.
    My favourite thing about Gilly is the need she has to pick out any spelling or grammar mistakes (despite hers being far from perfect) and when she deletes anyones comments who dare challenge her petition on Kate coming back.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Dazzle (21-11-2015), maxxy (23-11-2015)

I can understand why she annoys you so much then...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), maxxy (23-11-2015), Summer8 (22-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    My favourite thing about Gilly is the need she has to pick out any spelling or grammar mistakes (despite hers being far from perfect) and when she deletes anyones comments who dare challenge her petition on Kate coming back.
    So true! Doesn't she have better things to do with her time?

Thread Information