Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Neighbours to screen its first three-hander episode

Despite the emotional mess - Lauren has made a very big point of letting Brad know she is available for him to pursue her ...... and that is what broke the whole situation wide open.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-09-2015), ILTPandN (24-09-2015), tammyy2j (23-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    No way,,,, she loved Matt, she just longed for what could of been with Brad because of the kid (paige) she thought she lost...... Yes she may have had feelings for Brad,,, but she loved Matt......
    Lauren pretty much admitted to Paige she has always loved Brad

I wish Lauren would stop chasing Brad give him space even if it is too late now

I hate how Josh blames Terese, her paranoia over Lauren and Brad was justified which drove her to alcohol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-09-2015), ILTPandN (24-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hate how Josh blames Terese, her paranoia over Lauren and Brad was justified which drove her to alcohol
    It's annoying the hell out of me too. I hate how only Imogen is totally on Terese's side when she's the one who's been wronged.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (24-09-2015), tammyy2j (24-09-2015)

The moral side of this story has got lost in how the characters (actors) play their parts from the readers comments.

Terese is a woman who has put up with a lot more than most (with the other woman across the road) than I am sure most of us would in real life if we were in her shoes. She has a right to be angry - her doubts have been justified - she was right along. I would expect any woman in her shoes to be grumpy and lash out. She may be a demanding woman - but who hasn't got one of those in our lives, but she has tried to make it work for all - how many of us would have done that.

The Brad / Lauren issue - emotions built upon past memories of what might have been ..... but this is the now and people are getting hurt cos they are luvved up in the past.

I found this link that explains their history (The Perfect Blend website) - extremely messy - and after reading this I really hope Lauren gets what she deserves - and its not a happy ending.

http://perfectblend.net/neighbourhoo...illis-brad.htm

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-09-2015), ILTPandN (24-09-2015), tammyy2j (24-09-2015)

The moral side of this story has got lost in how the characters (actors) play their parts from the readers comments.

Terese is a woman who has put up with a lot more than most (with the other woman across the road) than I am sure most of us would in real life if we were in her shoes. She has a right to be angry - her doubts have been justified - she was right along. I would expect any woman in her shoes to be grumpy and lash out. She may be a demanding woman - but who hasn't got one of those in our lives, but she has tried to make it work for all - how many of us would have done that.

The Brad / Lauren issue - emotions built upon past memories of what might have been ..... but this is the now and people are getting hurt cos they are luvved up in the past.

I found this link that explains their history (The Perfect Blend website) - extremely messy - and after reading this I really hope Lauren gets what she deserves - and its not a happy ending.

http://perfectblend.net/neighbourhoo...illis-brad.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It's annoying the hell out of me too. I hate how only Imogen is totally on Terese's side when she's the one who's been wronged.
    Me too! Josh is being awful! Glad Courtney dumped him.

It's a shame Terese isn't the one to make the decision over the marriage, i..e dump Brad, rather than waiting (it seems) for him to pick Lauren over her. Especially as Brad isn't exactly worth fighting for anyhow!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-09-2015), indigodance (24-09-2015), lizann (24-09-2015), Sparklydee (25-09-2015)

I really want Terese to be the one who starts divorce proceedings, for Brad to get served with the papers and stand there with his mouth open like a gormless goldfish ��

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-09-2015), ILTPandN (26-09-2015), indigodance (28-09-2015), lizann (25-09-2015), tammyy2j (28-09-2015)

I really want Terese to be the one who starts divorce proceedings, for Brad to get served with the papers and stand there with his mouth open like a gormless goldfish 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I really want Terese to be the one who starts divorce proceedings, for Brad to get served with the papers and stand there with his mouth open like a gormless goldfish ��
    I totally agree!

I hope Brad cheats on Lauren too

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-09-2015), indigodance (28-09-2015)

Thread Information