Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maya Stepney (Louisa Clein)

Maya

Speaking about whether Maya will entertain Jacob's crush, Louisa Clein – who plays her – recently told Inside Soap: "There is a lot still to explore with this character.

"Maya hints later on down the line that she has slightly dysfunctional parents, or certainly a mother figure that is lacking, which has created more of a desire in Maya to be adored and needed. There are things in her past that have created the person she is now."

the show has not given me the impression that she wants to be adored and needed. She seems perfectly well adjusted and fine

she is a vile creep with jakey

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeman View Post
    the show has not given me the impression that she wants to be adored and needed. She seems perfectly well adjusted and fine
    well that went south fast

Exclamation Maya Stepney (Louisa Clein)

Online talk that Maya Stepney will also start abusing Noah Dingle to make Jacob jealous in the final part of the grooming storyline before the storyline comes to an end and Maya is caught later this year............ Cannot end soon enough for me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Online talk that Maya Stepney will also start abusing Noah Dingle to make Jacob jealous in the final part of the grooming storyline before the storyline comes to an end and Maya is caught later this year............ Cannot end soon enough for me
    charity will kill her

some talk also that kim will be the one who discovers what maya is doing

Emmerdale confirms Maya Stepney will finally be caught out in special week of episodes

Emmerdale's Maya Stepney will be caught out later this month, as part of the show's 'Big Night Out' special episodes.

The evil schoolteacher, who has been grooming Jacob Gallagher (Joe-Warren Plant), is finally exposed on the week of April 22, as she and Jacob will be spotted together by a female villager after a fire alarm breaks up a party.

But the night out will actually be split into two parts, with the second half being revealed on the week of May 6 through a series of flashbacks.

The week commencing April 22 will see numerous characters, including Maya (Louisa Clein) and Jacob, as well as Leyla Harding (Roxy Shahidi), Priya Sharma (Fiona Wade), David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden) and Tracy Metcalfe (Amy Walsh), heading to a nightclub.

Kerry Wyatt (Laura Norton), Rhona Goskirk (Zoe Henry), Victoria Barton (Isabel Hodgins), Ellis Chapman (Asan N'Jie), Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller), Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) and Bernice Blackstock (Samantha Giles) are among the other characters partying that night.

When the fire alarm is set off, the villagers are forced to evacuate which causes plenty of confusion and much drama, including Rhona meeting a "handsome stranger".

Meanwhile, Victoria is unable to find her friends outside. It was previously revealed that she will be raped during the night out.

Two weeks later, viewers will find out the whole story about what happened to the villagers inside and outside of the nightclub as "lives will be changed forever".

The show has been hinting at Maya's comeuppance recently. Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele) caught Maya and Jacob together in bed and is now trying to blackmail them.

Digital Spy

Do Leyla, Priya, Jacob and Tracy kill Maya?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Guess only one would actually kill her and the others keep quiet .. interesting concept but I do not want anybody else become involved in a crime and I want her to do jail time .. a very long one.............

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope not. Too much murder in soaps!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-04-2019)

Thread Information