Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 2nd - 6th November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    And Lauren kissed Brad too
    A kiss due to being caught up in very heavy emotions and planning to go all the way with pretty much a random are two very different things!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Matt would have done a lot more if Terese hadn't stopped him!
    I like to think he would have stopped if Terese had not stopped him but would Kyle's mother let him stop

Matt always to me was a good family man driven if he did bad things, liked him way more than Brad and enjoyed his marriage to Lauren they worked well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Matt would have done a lot more if Terese hadn't stopped him!
    Oh he was ready to go all the way, no doubt there!!!!! A little bit different to Lauren and Brads kiss (and before I get jumped on by anyone,,,, yes it was wrong)
    I never really ever want to be in that situation but do you think knowing what Matt did would help her move on that little bit quicker???

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    A kiss due to being caught up in very heavy emotions and planning to go all the way with pretty much a random are two very different things!!!
    The emotion being love

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015), lizann (19-11-2015)

The emotion being love
    probably alot more complicated then that maybe, given the circumstances!!!

Oh he was ready to go all the way, no doubt there!!!!! A little bit different to Lauren and Brads kiss (and before I get jumped on by anyone,,,, yes it was wrong)
    I never really ever want to be in that situation but do you think knowing what Matt did would help her move on that little bit quicker???
    Was it Brad or Terese who told Lauren?

Was it Brad or Terese who told Lauren?
    I think it was Brad, because Lauren was going on about what a great husband he was!!!! Terese was trying to keep it from Lauren if I recall...

I like to think he would have stopped if Terese had not stopped him but would Kyle's mother let him stop

Matt always to me was a good family man driven if he did bad things, liked him way more than Brad and enjoyed his marriage to Lauren they worked well
    That was earlier on in the marriage though. After he turned to crime to pay off the mortgage it was a different story!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    Why does the woman seem to become most responsible in certain people's eyes and the man almost given a pass because she somehow 'made' him want to cheat on his wife? Brad made that choice and he has to take the consequences of his actions same as Lauren does.
    I agree that the woman often gets the most blame on these situations; it's something I notice because it annoys me intensely. However, I haven't felt that Lauren has received more than her fair share of dislike on this forum. There's only been one instance when I felt obliged to point out that Brad was the more guilty of the two because it was him who cheated.

Lauren and Brad both seem to be disliked here fairly evenly. In fact, if anything, I think Brad has come in for the worst of the flak because he failed to rescue Terese from the fire.

I've also made the point that neither is Terese responsible for Brad cheating, no matter how much she "pushed him away". The only person to blame for cheating is the person who made the decision to do so: Brad.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 18-11-2015 at 19:11.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-11-2015)

I think it was Brad, because Lauren was going on about what a great husband he was!!!! Terese was trying to keep it from Lauren if I recall...
    typical selfish brad, jealous of matt, did brad kill matt gillyitis is rubbing off on me, bring back matt

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (19-11-2015)

Thread Information