Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 8th - 10th December 2014

Sorry but I think Brax and Ricky are good together...they match well

Thanks for letting me know, Pantherboy. I am not looking forward to it..not sure what is wrong with H&A as they killed of Casey where Casey and Denny were the golden couple and had a great future ahead.
    Andy and Hannah certainly are not golden if anything they are rotten together....
    I probably won't watch H&A with any interest until I see Nate and Hannah storyline which I hope does happen soon...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SoapsJSK For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014)

I'm guessing with Sasha leaving H&A it may be her getting killed off...

I don't think Sasha will be killed in the accident. I heard she would be leaving for University later on..
    It will probably be Sophie who isn't going to make it out alive, which I wouldn't mind, I don't like her at all.
    Just a guess, though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nell532 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014), SoapsJSK (21-01-2015)

I agree that Sophie looks the most likely and presuming that Ricky will lose the baby. The police will undoubtedly think Brax is responsible for the murder of Dean in which case he will be wrongfully imprisoned pending the investigation, leaving Ricky time to seek solace in Nate!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Louisa Marshall For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014)

I believe you are correct Nell532 that Sasha won't did in the bus crash. The newspaper article when she announced she is leaving H&A said she finished filming on Oct 10, but will be seen on air in Aust till about mid next year (when she leaves for Uni).
    It would seem that the only other actor/character that is involved in the crash that we know is definitely leaving is Sophie. The question is does she die or does she get sent off to the psych ward. (It will also be interesting to find out what injuries any of the others end up with as well!)

I believe you are correct Nell532 that Sasha won't did in the bus crash. The newspaper article when she announced she is leaving H&A said she finished filming on Oct 10, but will be seen on air in Aust till about mid next year (when she leaves for Uni).
    It would seem that the only other actor/character that is involved in the crash that we know is definitely leaving is Sophie. The question is does she die or does she get sent off to the psych ward. (It will also be interesting to find out what injuries any of the others end up with as well!)

Sorry guys I don't know why my posts keep getting put up twice! I must be doing something wrong!
    I don't believe Ricky loses the baby (from what I have seen written elsewhere).

Sorry guys I don't know why my posts keep getting put up twice! I must be doing something wrong!
    I don't believe Ricky loses the baby (from what I have seen written elsewhere).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Louisa Marshall (03-12-2014)

It's not you that's wrong, Pantherboy, it's this site that's wrong. It happens to all of us and has been for years, with no sign of it ever being put right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-12-2014)

Thread Information