Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 12th August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i feel sorry for piper, she did wrong but paige was horrible to her, she don't care for her siblings especially terese kids
    I felt so bad for her, despite bringing a lot of this on herself. But I'm really disliking Tyler now - after he and Paige hooked up AGAIN at The Waterhole, I hope he and Piper never get back together. But I'm sure something will happen to make me love him (and them) again.

Piper is a good little actress. Her crying scene was very believable.

Double d'oh
    Last edited by CookieTargaryen; 10-08-2016 at 02:56.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I felt so bad for her, despite bringing a lot of this on herself. But I'm really disliking Tyler now - after he and Paige hooked up AGAIN at The Waterhole, I hope he and Piper never get back together. But I'm sure something will happen to make me love him (and them) again.

Piper is a good little actress. Her crying scene was very believable.
    Tyler doesn't really love Piper - if he did he'd stick by her no matter what. Piper deserves a guy who is as passionate about her as she is about him. Like Ben with Xanthe. Tyler is an insensitive jerk at the moment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i feel sorry for piper, she did wrong but paige was horrible to her, she don't care for her siblings especially terese kids
    I think both sisters are as selfish and unlikable as each other. I don't blame Piper for wanting revenge but ruining her parents' party was unforgivable.

I've also got no time for creepy Tyler - a grown man supposedly in "love" with a schoolgirl. I'm going to be tempted to stop watching if they get him together with Piper after all (even after she's watched a video of him having sex with her sister).

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (10-08-2016), Perdita (10-08-2016), TaintedLove (10-08-2016)

I really don't like the story line with Jack and Paige ..... I can understand the sexual frustration, young man like that ..... but he would end up really regretting a life with Paige in the long term. She is far too shallow and self-centred for a life of helping others if Jack left the Priesthood for her. He would have to find some job with a community background as a substitute career or it would drive him nuts to sacrifice such a commitment for a role he would find difficult to commit to.

The story line seems to give Paige a more understanding role as to why Jack follows this path from other spoilers .... but I find it totally pathetic at the moment... its getting to the point I have stopped watching the scenes with Paige in.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2016)

dup
    Last edited by indigodance; 14-08-2016 at 13:09. Reason: duplicate

Originally Posted by lizann View Post

Paige is getting what she wants as usual ... no matter who she hurts .... setting up Brad and Lauren (and driving her half siblings away) for her own happy family (yeah right !!! I don't think) ..... teasing Jack with other hookups (there's a word for that .... she been round the block a bit already with most of the street) ... painting Terese as the bad guy and slagging her off when she first arrived to split that family up .... lying (or major exaggeration of the truth in a distorted way) ... dumping on the siblings that are left no matter of the consequences .... I really do think Brads gene pool leaves a lot to be desired .... and that includes Piper and Ned .... wonder how many more are out there ....

dup
    Last edited by indigodance; 14-08-2016 at 13:10. Reason: duplicate

What piper did was not on, but I get she was hurt. I agree with you indgodance she's getting away with murder and no ones saying anything. Tylers gonna get hurt, but maybe that's his punishment

Thread Information