Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 15th - 19th August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Anyway, it's more fun having Paul and Terese apart. Why watch another boring marriage go wrong? If Terese couldn't cope with Brad, she certainly couldn't cope with Paul!
    Everyone gets paired up in soap. Even if Paul and Terese don't end up together they'll still be put into relationships (which will almost inevitably go wrong this being a soap).

Terese couldn't cope with Brad's feelings for Lauren which is entirely understandable, and I'm sure she'd react badly if she was in a relationship with Paul and he started sniffing around another woman. However, I think she's far more on Paul's wavelength than drippy Brad's.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-08-2016 at 23:49.

Well it would make a nice change if everyone didn't get paired up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The writers will probably string it out as long as possible.
    Yeah but at least with Paul and Terese it's entertaining! Paige and Jack are so annoying. I agree about Paige being self centered - to do what did with Tyler - twice! - knowing how much it would hurt her sister and just to make Jack jealous?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-08-2016), Vikki (09-08-2016)

I was expecting this storyline to come and it came sooner than expected. They have sort of rush mark at steph really, it came so quickly off the back of paige who i grew impatient of very quickly, to the point mark was looking like a lost cause as well. Now he sort of redeemed himself with steph and like his character said he wanted what toadie and sonya have. Which he can actually have with steph, but it will mean some give and take and accepting like they others have and honest talk.

The trick is its not that steph doesnt want to be with mark or doesnt love mark or that they dont have that connection because they do have alot of chemistry there. But its true anyone who takes medication regularly has to weigh the risks in life, does she harm a potential baby or make herself go stir crazy and off her medication or give up having a baby. The reality is mark has a heavy decision to make its not one he can choose lightly for sure and i hope they script that well. because it will be a heavy debate about his real need and want to have a child and with someone he loves or to negotiate the possibility and risk not having one at all and not put your partner at risk or work out a way of avoiding putting your partner at risk if you can. I am excited for the answer here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-08-2016)

I was expecting this storyline to come and it came sooner than expected. They have sort of rush mark at steph really, it came so quickly off the back of paige who i grew impatient of very quickly, to the point mark was looking like a lost cause as well. Now he sort of redeemed himself with steph and like his character said he wanted what toadie and sonya have. Which he can actually have with steph, but it will mean some give and take and accepting like they others have and honest talk.

The trick is its not that steph doesnt want to be with mark or doesnt love mark or that they dont have that connection because they do have alot of chemistry there. But its true anyone who takes medication regularly has to weigh the risks in life, does she harm a potential baby or make herself go stir crazy and off her medication or give up having a baby. The reality is mark has a heavy decision to make its not one he can choose lightly for sure and i hope they script that well. because it will be a heavy debate about his real need and want to have a child and with someone he loves or to negotiate the possibility and risk not having one at all and not put your partner at risk or work out a way of avoiding putting your partner at risk if you can. I am excited for the answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    My point was Paul forgave Rebecca, still loved her and begged her to come back to him, so there's no reason why he wouldn't forgive Terese's lesser crime in time (especially given he's in love with her).

I liked Rebecca but I also like Terese for different reasons; they're both very good characters. In my opinion Terese is more suited to Paul than Rebecca was.
    Terese and Paul have more chemistry and passion

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-08-2016), lizann (09-08-2016), Vikki (09-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Terese and Paul have more chemistry and passion
    Yeah I agree with that

Thread Information