Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

i really dont like them as a couple

After last weeks ep, it is obvious that Debbie is going to try to make Cain dump Moira.

I really hope he chooses Moira as Debbie needs taking down a peg or 2.

After last weeks ep, it is obvious that Debbie is going to try to make Cain dump Moira.

I really hope he chooses Moira as Debbie needs taking down a peg or 2.

Cain and Moira

I have heard a rumour that Moira is going to get pregnant in the near future. If this is true then I wonder what Cain will say.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I have heard a rumour that Moira is going to get pregnant in the near future. If this is true then I wonder what Cain will say.
    I hope she dont

Moira Barton is left devastated next week as she suffers a miscarriage.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) has only just come to terms with the news that she is expecting a baby with Cain Dingle when she is hit with the tragedy.

© ITV
    Cain and Moira

When Moira first discovers that she is pregnant, she isn't sure how Cain (Jeff Hordley) will react. However, when she finally confides in him, she is shocked to find that Cain isn't immediately against the idea.

As time goes on, Cain actually becomes increasingly excited about the baby, delighted that he has the chance to be a dad again.

© ITV
    Moira tells Cain she's pregnant

Unfortunately, Moira is less optimistic over how they'd manage raising a child together, leaving Cain feeling hurt that she doesn't see him as good father material.

When Cain goes all-out to change her mind, Moira is finally satisfied that they're both in this together, and they start to privately celebrate their happy news.

However, in an hour-long episode airing on Thursday, April 18, tragedy strikes for the couple.

The drama plays out when Cameron Murray's sons Dylan and Harry go missing, and Moira heads off with Chas Dingle to look for the boys in the woods.

Amid the panic, Moira suddenly gets a pain in her stomach and has to be rushed to hospital. By the time Cain has rushed to her bedside, Moira has already lost the baby.

© ITV
    Chas is shocked to find out Moira is pregnant

Moira's miscarriage puts her relationship with Cain under threat, as he later hurts her by insinuating that she's happy to have lost their unborn child.

Cain is also furious with his scheming daughter Debbie, as it turns out that she had Dylan and Harry all along but chose not to tell anyone in a desperate bid to hurt Chas and Cameron.

With Cain believing that the stressful situation played a role in Moira's miscarriage, he warns Debbie that she'll lose his support if she pulls any more stunts. It's clear that Debbie's card has been marked, but what does the future hold for Cain and Moira?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (09-04-2013)

This sounds very sad but by the sounds of it they stay together :-)

Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that her character Moira's miscarriage will bring her and Cain closer together.

The latest twist for the couple airs next week as Moira tells a stunned Cain (Jeff Hordley) that she is pregnant.

Moira is further shocked when Cain tells her that he wants the baby. However, tragedy strikes just days later as Moira suffers a miscarriage.

However, Robb claims that the couple's loss will make them stronger as they bond over the tragedy.

Speaking to All About Soap, Robb said: "It makes them stronger and it brings them closer together. I don't think they will try for another baby, though. They are happy with each other at the moment."

Speaking about the devastating turn of events, Robb said: "Moira's wrecked. She's really sad about what's happened.

"Cain's really sad for her. But then he gets a bit angry because he blames Debbie. It turns out she was the one who took Cameron's kids, and if she hadn't done that, Moira wouldn't have been out in the field in the first place. He thinks the miscarriage is Debbie's fault."

Robb also admits that Cain's anger will eventually turn to Moira.

"He's quite cruel and lashes out at Moira as well. He says he didn't want the baby in the first place. He goes off - and then he comes back and apologises.

"He's already at the end of his tether with her, and losing the baby really tips him over the edge. Moira understands that he's upset and hurting, so she lets it go."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (11-04-2013)

I'm sure we will get to see some cracking, well acted scenes, between Jeff and Natalie next week.

I don`t want Moria to have a baby with Cain because I think it is disgraceful. Moria ruined her marriage to John a good man by having an affair with Cain. If Moria had Cain`s baby it is like she would be dancing on John`s grave. I am glad Moira has a miscarriage she`s too old to have a baby anyway.

Thread Information