Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Can you not have an affair whilst wearing your wedding ring?
    Of course you can. Sorry, I think I've been misunderstood. I was trying to say that she's still wearing her wedding ring and I think they're going to make a scene about when she finally takes if off. I'm suggesting maybe that time will be when she has the affair with Brad because although she still undoubtedly loves Matt, she is also moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverLove View Post
    Yes, but she's about to have an affair with Brad?
    Maybe she'll remove it then. Depends how she feels I guess.

I liked the new Lauren until she cheated with Brad, it is now like she deliberately always tells Terese claiming mistakenly any Brad news

Lauren has not once considered Terese and her kids

I think the writers have ruined Lauren

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-10-2015), indigodance (27-10-2015), lizann (27-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think the writers have ruined Lauren
    I've never liked her much to be honest. Her feelings for Matt always seemed to me to be half-hearted at best. I did enjoy it when Lauren and Paige found each other, but both characters have become unlikeable since then.

Terese has always been my favourite of the Willises and the Turners.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (27-10-2015), Perdita (27-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I've never liked her much to be honest. Her feelings for Matt always seemed to me to be half-hearted at best. I did enjoy it when Lauren and Paige found each other, but both characters have become unlikeable since then.

Terese has always been my favourite of the Willises and the Turners.
    Right? When Matt died, she didn't seem too upset and when she found out he almost slept with Sharon, she didn't seem to bothered either.
    It's been fairly obvious since she came back she wanted to try things with Brad, but complications (i.e, their families) were in her way. Paige's manipulation of the situation doesn't help things either. Constantly saying "sorry" and "we didn't want to hurt anyone." doesn't make the situation ok. Her and Brad both need to stand up, admit they have made mistakes and accept the consequences and accept that people are going to be angry. This constant thing of Brad and Lauren brushing other peoples feelings aside and taking a second to say "we hurt them...but I love you." is just rubbish.
    She also always goes to Paige to justify her actions because she knows Paige won't judge her, she'll back her up all the way. I'm pretty sure Lauren could set out to murder Terese and Paige would be all like "you're entitled to murder someone, you love dad." and Lauren would be like "Yes and I didn't mean to hurt anyone." and then Brad would swoop in declaring he still loves her, despite her murdering tendencies.

Either that or the woman that plays her really needs to sort out her acting skills, cause her upset isn't believable...
    Last edited by LauBuch; 27-10-2015 at 12:07.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

chocolatebunny (01-11-2015), Dazzle (27-10-2015), indigodance (27-10-2015), lizann (27-10-2015), tammyy2j (28-10-2015)

i don't believe for one second that lauren is brad's one true first love

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-10-2015), tammyy2j (28-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Either that or the woman that plays her really needs to sort out her acting skills, cause her upset isn't believable...
    I think acting skill (or lack thereof) is a part of the problem here. It's possible I might have been more forgiving of Brad and Lauren's actions if they were played by actors who could make me believe in their overwhelming love for one another. As it is, they just come across to me as shallow and selfish.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 27-10-2015 at 22:13.

Yes they are both pretty weak. And for god's sake do something about Lauren's hair. It is bright yellow in some scenes!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy01 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy01 View Post
    Yes they are both pretty weak. And for god's sake do something about Lauren's hair. It is bright yellow in some scenes!!!
    Could be your TV settings. Looks normal blonde to me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (31-10-2015)

lauren also looks older than brad and terese

Thread Information