Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Luke Roberts - Joseph

Hmm.. I don't know..If they resolve the issues with Jac/her sister (possibly if she came back?) then I wouldn't mind Jac leaving - its like Amanda Mealing leaving because they'd done all they could with her character, if she'd stayed longer the storylines would get more ridiculous, case in point the Elaine storyline. But I don't think they've done everything they can with Jac, just yet.

But with Joseph, they've just dragged the whole Faye thing drag out too long! Kinda ruined his character for me, so while I'm sad he's leaving I can see why he is. Would love a Jac/Joe reunion before that though.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

i am sooo gutted about this
    i want him to come back after but i know he wont!!
    grrrr but they have to hook up jac and joe for the ending of him!!!
    i will be miffed if they didnt! :P
    hope he goes off in style and on a upper rather then being killed off!

Yes I hope he isnt killed off

i am gutted, jac & joseph were meant to be. why luke why? to be a damn pirate?? boys!

seriously, good luck as for jac maybe a new hottie will come her way

those god damn pirates always sticking their noses in!

Nooooo Joseph
    But yay to Pirates
    I kinda want Jac and Sasha to get together now So no Joseph/Jac reunion here please

Oh no... that is just strange!!

Edit:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22428271/

Holby's Doc Hollywood

Actor Luke Roberts is going from Holby to Hollywood - after quitting and landing a role with Johnny Depp.

Luke, 33, will film his final scenes as surgeon Joseph Byrne in September before sailing the seas in Pirates Of The Caribbean 4. He said: "I jumped ship so to speak and put my career in the lap of the gods. Luckily my first audition came up with this. I finish on a Friday at Holby and start on Pirates on the Monday. I still feel giddy."

In the movie, he appears in action scenes with Depp. He added: "It's a speaking role too so it's all good."

So he's on screen until Dec/January I guess. But I hope hope hope on screen that Joseph doesn't leave with Faye.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 22-07-2010 at 00:47.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

nooooo!!!! there has to be a joe/jac reunion...i think jac and scahsa is wrong...their relationship should be connie and eliots one....like work husband and wife...
    but the look they gave each other im presuming that jac and scasha willl be getting it on unfortunatly!
    oh well!

I love Joseph.. :'(
    I've never even seen any of the Pirates of the Carribean movies so I won't even be able to see him!
    I don't want him to go, specially that soon!
    *sigh*

awww, freckleface, the POTC films are good fun, go and watch the others, then watch our Joseph in this one !!

Thread Information