Thread: Leanna Cavanagh (Mimi Slinger)

Exclamation Leanna Cavanagh (Mimi Slinger)

I think she knows where Amelia is .... she sure is causing a lot of problems for a lot of people ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (13-06-2018), tammyy2j (13-06-2018)

Lol she's a very bad influence on poor jacob

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-06-2018), tammyy2j (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

I think she knows where Amelia is .... she sure is causing a lot of problems for a lot of people ...
    she is very interested in media and police involvement for amelia

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Lol she's a very bad influence on poor jacob
    I am glad he told her off but I think she come back for revenge hard on him

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (14-06-2018)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...sad-backstory/

Emmerdale will explore Leanna Cavanagh's troubled backstory as part of Bernice Blackstock's upcoming Botox disaster.

It's been revealed that Bernice will take centre stage in early 2019 when she suffers a severe allergic reaction to Botox that she bought online.

Bernice tries the anti-ageing measure as she's paranoid about dating younger man Liam Cavanagh – and the doctor's daughter Leanna (Mimi Slinger) keeps making matters worse with her sly remarks.

Although Leanna spitefully encourages Bernice to use the Botox, she shows genuine remorse after hearing that her dad's girlfriend has suffered an anaphylactic shock and has been rushed into intensive care.

Speaking to Digital Spy and others at a recent Emmerdale press day, Jonny McPherson – who plays Liam – explained: "Leanna is, without question, very troubled. But through the Botox story, it comes to light that the reason Leanna is so troubled is that Dr Cavanagh’s first wife – and her mum – died of an anaphylactic shock.

"So this will bring stuff back for Leanna as well. You discover more about Leanna and why she behaves the way she does. She’s not just pure evil. Although some of the stuff she does is pretty bad!"

Samantha Giles, who plays Bernice, added: "It’s quite nice because Bernice and Leanna are able to build some bridges. Leanna obviously feels terrible about what she’s encouraged Bernice to do, especially because Bernice could have died. So that brings them a bit closer together.

"As for whether Bernice could be a good stepmother to Leanna, who knows? It depends on how Gabby and Leanna get on, because their relationship is a bit fractious. But there’s potential for that to happen."

murdered by meena likely

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    murdered by meena likely
    Many a true word spoken in jest
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Gave in to temptation and watched the episode on the ITV Hub to find out who the murder victim is. TBH, I think if I was more of a social media user than I am, could probably have found out from that.

Thread Information