Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Tilsley

I really like Nick and he is a huge part of the Platts who for me are the best family on the show. He also work fantastically well with Jack Shephard

I assume he will start getting paranoid about Leanne getting close to Steve or Peter and thinking she will be leaving him for one of them

The poor guy doesn't seem to catch a break for long does he.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-10-2016), swmc66 (14-10-2016), tammyy2j (18-10-2016)

Coronation Street’s Ben Price – Nick fears he’s going to lose everything
    Coronation Street’s Nick Tilsley thinks his world is falling apart next week as more people discover the truth about Leanne Battersby’s baby daddy.
    He’s shocked to discover that Liz McDonald knows the truth and Leanne makes matters even worse for him when she decides to tell her sister Toyah the truth too.
    But that’s not the end of Nick’s nightmare as he’s left fuming when he discovers that his arch enemy, Peter Barlow, knows the truth too.
    Here Ben Price, who plays Nick, says his alter ego is starting to worry about his future as a family man…
    Nick’s paranoia has reached boiling point, why does he feel so threatened by Peter?
    Well it’s Peter Barlow, isn’t it, it’s the history of the show. I think Nick does have a good reason and the great thing about Peter and Nick’s relationship is that it is a feud that can go on forever. Chris and I both recognise that we both have to play our parts in being the bad man to bring that out; it is important to keep that balance. And they don’t like each, they are chalk and cheese.
    What about Leanne, does Nick doubt the strength of their relationship?
    I don’t think he does because if he did, he wouldn’t be as worried. History has told him they were going to get married and that didn’t come off then he was going to get married to Carla and that didn’t come off either. He’s been unlucky enough to know that things don’t always work so I think it’s understandable.
    Talk us through what happens between Nick, Peter and Simon in the taxi, and how it makes Nick feel?
    Nick’s struggling to find his place with Simon. Nick is not his father but he provides for Simon and he is a stable man for him. Peter is Simon’s father but he’s not a great father so both Nick and Peter are coming at it from different angles with Simon in the middle. But, in the end, Peter is the father and Nick has to realise that. Nothing you can do can ever replace that. Peter doesn’t see what hes got; he’s had so much and thrown it away and continues to throw it away whereas Nick wants so much but he is always unlucky. So another part of the problem is that Nick always sees Peter as lucky – Peter comes out on top, still with the family, still with the girl and is always landing on his feet.
    How does Nick feel when he realises Liz knows about Steve being the father of Leanne’s baby?
    Nick was hoping that him and Leanne will have their child and Steve and Michelle will have theirs but now the cracks are beginning to show.
    Does Nick worry that he’ll be humiliated if the truth were to ever come out?
    No, he has been humiliated enough. The Platt family are very good at humiliation; they are very good at getting into extraordinary situations and getting out of them and that’s part of their longevity. Nick’s worries run deeper. He worries he could lose Leanne, he could lose the baby and he could be on his own again. It’s more to do with everything could go for him.
    What is going through Nick’s mind as he comes up with his drastic plan to move to Edinburgh, with Simon in tow?
    Nick comes up with this plan to give Simon a better life. It is also to test Leanne a bit but it is a selfish move.
    How does Nick feel when Peter reveals he knows about Steve and the baby?
    Nick feels angry because he knows Peter will use it against him. Now that is humiliation to Nick because it is Peter and the humiliation is Peter using it against him and I think that hurts.
    Do you think Nick wished he’d never got involved with Leanne’s baby lie?
    No, because Nick does love Leanne. Nick has always loved Leanne and it is true when he says he will always be there for her.
    Have you enjoyed scrapping with Chris Gascoyne since he returned from the show?
    I love Chris Gascoyne. He is a fine actor, he is a good mate and some of my best work has been with him. It’s about recognising that you both have to be pushing and pulling at different times to make it work, like a pendulum, and that’s why he is a pro. We had an 8 hour fight scene and we aren’t getting any younger so by the end of it we were tired trying to hit each other, we are getting old now! But we’ve been scrapping for a number of years and I missed him when he was away. The best memories for me was when Peter had the bookies and Nick had the bistro because it was either side of the street and it was just great every time Nick had to walk past him having a fag outside.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (17-01-2017), tammyy2j (17-01-2017)

bye bye nick as ben is quiting

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (27-01-2017), Perdita (27-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (27-01-2017), tammyy2j (28-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    bye bye nick as ben is quiting

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (27-01-2017)

Peter thinks he can get part of the pub by buying off michelle later when she files for divorce.
    Has he forgot he is sn alcoholic
    Where does he find the money for half the pub?

Peter thinks he can get part of the pub by buying off michelle later when she files for divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    settlement from connors from adam's case or inheritance from ken if he dies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (27-01-2017)

settlement from connors from adam's case or inheritance from ken if he dies

I do feel sorry for Nick. Is it all worth it....i think not

15. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-01-2017)

I do feel sorry for Nick. Is it all worth it....i think not
    Hope he does not marry Leanne before leaving Weatherfield ........

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (28-01-2017)

Thread Information