Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Not really, I don't think its too soon after Kate - it is soap world remember - for sure in real life but not here......

Got to say, the whole Paige story coming out has made me like her a lot more. Now we're over the whole secret she can just get on with being her - and I can see her and Mark working.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

There is heartbreak in store for Paige Smith on Neighbours later this month when she makes a big mistake on her first date with Mark Brennan.

Paige (Olympia Valance) and Brennan (Scott McGregor) have grown closer these past few weeks, but Brennan has been battling with his loyalty to his former fiancée Kate Ramsay who died earlier in the year.

After deciding to have their first official date at The Waterhole, Lauren suggests that Paige dresses to impress.

Taking her mother's advice, Paige turns up to the date looking a million dollars in a vintage dress that she has just bought.

However, Paige doesn't get the reaction she hoped for from Brennan, as he is horrified to see her standing there in one of Kate's dresses.

Shocked to the core, Brennan demands that Paige goes home immediately, leaving her devastated.

Paige sees Brennan at the bar
    © BBC
    Paige sees Brennan at the bar

Brennan is angry with Paige
    © BBC
    Brennan is angry with Paige

Paige is shocked by Brennan's outburst
    © BBC
    Paige is shocked by Brennan's outburst

Following their disastrous date, Paige is left feeling more confused than ever over Brennan's feelings for her.

Seeing that she is upset, Bailey invites her to come and visit Lou in hospital where he delivers her some important advice.

Lou advises Paige to go at Brennan's pace as he is still grieving over Kate and recommends that she gives him the space he needs.

At the same time, Brennan discusses the situation with Susan, explaining that seeing Paige in the dress made him feel guilty, as if he would be cheating on Kate.

While Susan makes him evaluate how much Paige means to him, Brennan has another problem on his hands when Paige doesn't return home from a night out.

The next morning, Brennan is shocked when he witnesses Paige being dropped home by a man in a sports car. When the guy kisses Paige, Brennan is devastated. Has he missed his chance with Paige?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, September 24 and Thursday, September 25 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

I really feel sorry for paige at this point, to the point that if she threatened to leave i would not be suprised. I know brennan was getting over Kate but the way he was so casual with Paige even with the break up "if thats what you want"... I dont want to or i should of been more committed should of been the response. But she looses what initially seemed like an ideal guy, her parents are dealing with there own crap while they are there for her with the break of their marriage they are more concerned with themselves than getting to know the daughter they tried so hard to find. Its as thou no one wants her, and while they are being honest its like"i've got more important things to deal with right now than you.". I know its not as blunt or cold as that...but who is going to fight in Paiges corner, right now it seems as thou only her half brother Bailey is remoted interested. She takes everything on the chin but at some point she is going to crack or not cope with all this.

Neighbours star Olympia Valance has become the new face and body of lingerie brand Gossard.

The actress, who plays feisty Paige Smith on the Australian soap, is the new Gossard Girl for 2015 and will launch both swimwear and lingerie collections for the UK-based firm over the coming months.

Olympia Valance in Gossard Christmas shoot
    © Gossard
    Olympia Valance in Gossard Christmas shoot

Speaking of her new role, Valance commented: "The last year has been a whirlwind and to work with such an established name as Gossard is a dream come true.

"I absolutely love working on Neighbours and the fact that I am able to come over to England and do an incredible campaign like this is a credit to the show's following, both here and down under, and I would like to thank everyone who supports us."

She added: "Lingerie is such an important, personal purchase for a girl and yet we - me included - buy badly fitting bras more often than we care to admit.

"I am excited about working with Gossard in all their ventures, from helping women to find the size and style that suits them, to collaborating with inspirational charities such as CoppaFeel. This is something that means the world to me and I really look forward to working with Gossard."

Paige arrives in Erinsborough
    © Channel 5
    Olympia as Paige in Neighbours

Gossard's managing director Tony Jarvis said: "Gossard is a brand that the public really resonate with and that has just been demonstrated by the fantastic achievement of being named the 'People's Choice' for 2014.

"Olympia brings to the brand those same likeable qualities and her enthusiasm and spirit is infectious. Gossard is traditionally renowned for spotting the very best new talent and Olympia is no exception. Her commitment and professionalism is exemplary and she is a delight to work with."

The 21-year-old joined the cast of Neighbours in March and made her first appearance on screen in June, taking on the role of Lauren Turner and Brad Willis's long-lost daughter.

Olympia is the half-sister of former Neighbours star Holly Valance, who played Felicity Scully on the show between 1999 and 2002.

Oh brother
    Paige makes a costly mistake during an intimate moment with Tyler.

Paige and Brennan's short-lived romance was an unmitigated disaster but could Paige be about to find love with Brennan's littler brother, Tyler?

Although Paige (Olympia Valance) fell hard for Brennan (Scott McGregor), it soon became clear that he didn't feel quite as strongly about her as she felt about him.

Inevitably, it all ended in tears for a heartbroken Paige, who has since been slowly trying to put her life back together.

Meanwhile, Brennan has moved on to someone new, having finally acted on the pulsating sexual tension he shares with Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly).

Brennan and Naomi are now officially a couple, which is naturally a crushing blow for Paige.

The wounds of her break-up with Brennan still run deep for Paige, on Neighbours but an effort to bury her hurt she decides to go for it with Tyler (Travis Burns) when he makes a move.

When Brennan finds out about Tyler and Paige's attraction, he tries to warn Paige against getting involved with his littler brother, even going so far as to hint that he has residual feelings for her.

At the same time, a frustrated Tyler accuses Paige of using him to get back at Brennan.

Feeling besieged, the ever-feisty Paige warns Brennan to mind his own business and assures Tyler that revenge is the furthest thing from her mind.

Later, when Tyler and Paige meet up and their banter inevitably turns flirtatious, their chemistry leads to a steamy kiss.

Just when things are heating up, Paige, who is completely lost in the moment, calls out Brennan's name and leaves Tyler stunned.

Does Paige still carry a flame for Tyler's brother?

Source: TV Soap 26th February 2015

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (22-02-2015)

Brennan has "pulsating sexual tension" with just about everyone on the street. Watch out Susan, you're next! If this was a female character acting in heat like this there would be talk of a young lady getting a reputation.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-02-2015), lizann (27-02-2015), melindakw1969 (24-02-2015), tammyy2j (27-02-2015)

Boys about town
    It's a Brennan bonanza when Paige finds herself torn between the two brothers.

With a street full of hot young things, it's really no surprise Erinsborough has a new love quadrangle on it's hands!

while Mark (Scott McGregor) and Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) have been flirting up a storm, it seems Paige (Olympia Valance) isn't quite ready to let go of her crush on Mark.

"She's always had those feelings for him," Olympia, 22, tells Soap Extra about the Neighbours storyline. "It's the first time she's ever fallen deeply in love."

Even though Ramsay Street's hunkiest new resident Tyler (Travis Burns) obviously has a thing for her, Paige is still pining for the eldest Brennan brother.

She hasn't given up hope that one day her feelings may be reciprocated.

Paige's world comes crashing down when she hears Naomi and Mark are officially a couple!

What she doesn't realises, however, is that Naomi is scared of being hurt and is taking things slowly.

Meanwhile, Tyler's crush on Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) fades to grey when he realises she's secretly in love with Daniel (Tim Phillipps).

"Imogen's too smart for him," Olympia says. "That whole thing was Imogen trying to distract herself from her love for Daniel."

In an attempt to boost his ego, Tyler makes a move on Paige - who rightfully tells him she's no-one's second choice.

When Paige realises the truth about Naomi and Mark, she's surprisingly quick to change her tune.

It's all she can do to forget about her broken heart. While two Brennans might sound like the stuff dreams are made of for some, it becomes Paige's nightmare.

"It has become quite messy for Paige," Olympia explains. "She's so torn."

Irked by recent developments between Paige and Tyler, Mark is quick to dissuade her from seeing his younger brother. Wrong move, Mark! This only makes Paige think he might indeed have feelings for her.

On the flip side, Tyler cottons on quickly to the fact that Paige is using him to get back at Mark - until Paige assures him otherwise and he takes the bait. Liar, liar!

There's also the small issue of Naomi and her insecurities.

When she catches Mark and Paige exchanging glances at The Waterhole, her anxieties about relationships reach boiling point and she confronts Mark.

In her mind, it's very simple: who does he want to be with? Her or Paige?

Olympia says she understands Naomi's fears.

"I'd be threatened if I was Naomi," she says. "Paige is quite fiery and gets what she wants most of the time."

Later, Tyler and Paige make progress of their own when their flirting leads to a kiss. As the moment gets hot and heavy, Paige makes one crucial error and calls out Mark's name!

"It's a slip of the tongue! In her mind, she's constantly thinking about Mark," Olympia divulges.

What will Tyler do? How will Paige get out of this one?

Source: Soap Extra 26th February 2015

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    Brennan has "pulsating sexual tension" with just about everyone on the street. Watch out Susan, you're next! If this was a female character acting in heat like this there would be talk of a young lady getting a reputation.
    i need to move to that street

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-02-2015), tammyy2j (02-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    i need to move to that street

Thread Information