Page 345 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Am I behind the times, but since when do you spell mum with a double m - 'Mumm'? That was the wreath in the hearse at the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    Am I behind the times, but since when do you spell mum with a double m - 'Mumm'? That was the wreath in the hearse at the funeral.
    Maybe the 'Y' had fallen off??? Sure it should have read 'Mummy'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-11-2019)

Vickie and Robert's child should get everything when Robert dies not Michelle

Sinead worked at Underworld, Daniel worked at the Bistro and both lived in Dev's flat, a few missing from the funeral, very disrespectful and also Tracy, Amy and Simon should be there

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    Definitely said "Mummy", the Y was hidden by the car boot door

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (19-11-2019), tammyy2j (19-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Vickie and Robert's child should get everything when Robert dies not Michelle

Sinead worked at Underworld, Daniel worked at the Bistro and both lived in Dev's flat, a few missing from the funeral, very disrespectful and also Tracy, Amy and Simon should be there
    The Barlows were represented .. kids had school and Tracy her work .. a few from factory were there too .. cannot release whole workforce, I guess...

I thought it was brave of Corrie to include the scene of Daniel in the church, normally Soaps present the view that when someone dies they become a star or an angel and are constantly referred to as looking down on and looking after those left behind. Contrast to Emmerdale where Paddy and Chastity talk to their daughter as if she is still alive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I thought it was brave of Corrie to include the scene of Daniel in the church, normally Soaps present the view that when someone dies they become a star or an angel and are constantly referred to as looking down on and looking after those left behind. Contrast to Emmerdale where Paddy and Chastity talk to their daughter as if she is still alive.
    Daniel is talking to Sinead all the time .. I really like that ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Daniel is talking to Sinead all the time .. I really like that ...
    But he admitted to Peter that he knows she is gone. - Whereas in Emmerdale this is not made clear, they said at one time she was with Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The Barlows were represented .. kids had school and Tracy her work .. a few from factory were there too .. cannot release whole workforce, I guess...
    Tracy is away with Liz in Spain

What work in the factory, Gary is still building it, Nick and Alya were her boss at one time

Amy and Simon are old enough to take time off for a family member''s funeral, to support Daniel

It was bad of Robert and Michelle also not to attend, Michelle too busy planning revenge even calling Adam at all hours

I mean I know Robert is a toad, and cowardly as hell, but I just have always found Michelle to be a vile control freak, not to mention totally up herself.

Adam should have told her to shove off, that he was at something more important, a family funeral. Can you imagine if the positions had been reversed?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-11-2019)

Thread Information